What are the Top 3 Makeup Products Ever Created? (In your opinion)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Skin Illustrator palettes

2. Toppik (hair building fibres)

3. MUFE Flash palette 

1. Mascara

2. Lipstick

3. MAC StudioFix Powder+Foundation

I remember when MAC StudioFix first came out, wow! It seemed revolutionary, so many shades, so easy and looks so flawless.

- CONCEALER OMG CONCEALER. Just... yes.

- Tinted moisturizers/BB/CC creams. So nice when you want sheer color without looking like you're actually wearing makeup -- or for girls like me with nine million and sixteen freckles, who look totally fake in a heavier coverage foundation.

- Waterproof anything. I have become a convert to the waterproof side now that I live in the subtropical zone.

Red apply lipstick's ralleye balm. It healed my lips..never have chapped lips ever and my husband compliments me in how smooth/soft they are!

Mally airbrush eyeshadows...they are so beautiful and give a nice sheen

Eye shadow primer! Right now I'm using a new one by red apple lipstick and I also mix it with a brown eyeshadow for a great brow product!

Do I just have to give 3?!

- concealer

- tinted (and untinted) lip balm

- finely milled pressed powder (women used to have to carry around loose powder! the horror!)

-Korean BB creams-full coverage that melts into dry skin, I've tried every foundation under the sun (within MAC prices) and have never been happy

-lipstick/gloss/stain hybrids-this is how I finally got into wearing COLOR on my lips 

-liquid liner-because it's everything

Honorable mention-silica HD powder

Cle de Peau concealer (the only one opaque enough to hide my dark circles)

Benefit Stay don't stray eye primer

Sugar lip balms

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back