Newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!

My name is Shayla and I'm of course a newbie to this site. My life style is a combination of on the go and relaxing. When relaxing I don't really wear much makeup, maybe just some brow fixing and that's about it... you always need a good brow! When I'm on the go is when I usually apply makeup, but still my regimen is very fine. Some foundation, brows and little bit of cheek action. I'm hoping to get a lot of advice from this site, I want to learn more about the best brands for oily skin and all the howtos of makeup along with how to keep my skin healthy.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :sunshine:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! This place is tons of fun. I'm sure you will get all your questions answered and learn about so many other things too!

Thank you so much! So far I love the site, I can't even count how many times I've said "I thought I was the only one". So glad to see that others are having the same issues as me and seeing some solutions! 

hey there!!!

welcome to makeuptalk @shaylatime. :sunshine:

I know that youll find so much info out about the things you are searching answers for. I have oily skin, and I tell you what, I have learnt so much, that I have enough info to write a book. lol. :sdrop:

anyways, welcome and I hope you have the best of times here. :flowers:

see ya round! :smilehappyyes:

Hey there @Shylatime, :flowers:

Welcome to MUT!!! :sunshine:

Its nice to meet you, I have learnt so much about things that ive needed to find out, so im absolutely positively sure you will to. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you have the best of times here, and you make as many new friends as you want. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have fun, don't be shy and ill see ya round. :smilehappyyes:

Back