Favorite At Home "Spa Day" Treats?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We all have those times when we want to treat ourselves to a day-in of luxury because we can't afford a real spa day lol. Personally, I like to make a big pitcher of lemon cucumber water or some iced peppermint tea, take a detox bath with a sugar scrub rub-down, and do a coconut oil hair treatment and a raw honey face mask. Then I butter myself up with some lotion and watch cartoons or play a video game.

What is on your "Spa Day" schedule? Any products in specific that you like to use? 

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds lovely!!  I have never done a detox bath - I had to  look that up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Every sunday night (big tv night for me - lol), I like to do a facial sheet mask (I have lots now, thanks to memebox), do a pedi & mani,take care of my feet by lathering on some really rich cream/oil and then put a pair of socks on, and then put on a sleep pack on my face and I make sure my lips are also hydrated well with a rich lip balm.

I have to be careful of which products to use on my face as I am still (alas,sigh) prone to acne at my ripe ol' age.   But I also have to hydrate and moisturize, due to concerns with aging....

I don't really do much with my hair as I have very oily hair and it is in great condition due to its oiliness....

Back