QBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a couple of boxes, but I found most of the smaller items (cup lid, notepads, some jewelry, like the daisy pendant and so fourth... the smaller items) on ebay from Chinese sellers for 99 cents. So IMO, it wasn't worth it. I'm also not 100% certain the makeup items are legit, because I couldn't find a lot of the 3CE items anywhere from anyone, like the cushion BB cream. The only place I found them were aliexpress, which has a lot of chinese bootleg items.

Tester Korea, KoreaDepart, RoseRoseShop, and all those sites have 3CE, but not the ones I've seen in QBox. Also, the 3CE website doesn't list the products from QBox.

So, I guess if you like it enough, it would be okay, but it wasn't for me because of the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the 3CE and the jewelry (I have allergies to certain metal and can't wear plated jewelry - so they go in the gift pile). The only cosmetic that I have kept is the Tonymoly lipstick (August box) and I have heard about this brand.

At first I wasn't sure but since the items that I have kept have either met or exceeded the value I paid (box + shipping) and the fact that the items have gotten better, I am going to stick with this subscription for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All the items I have gifted, have pleased the recipients (such as the bag from the May box that I gave my friend, who uses it everyday *not an exaggeration*)

You can find 3CE on Urban Outfitters, however they're a more expensive Korean makeup brand that does have a lot of fakes around.

Qbox get some exclusive items for their boxes. Maybe the 3CE that can't be found other places are exclusives (If I am unsure of how a product will react with my skin or know I will never use it, it goes into the gift pile).

I've offered a kidney-- their boxes are always sold out. 

For anyone who's looking, this is the site URL: They are a K- skin care with some cosmetics in the mix sub.

http://www.getqbox.com/

Um, just read above. I have a friend here who has a beauty  blog and she's a Memebox- aholic so I think she would know if the Qbox has fakes, right?

Relative to the June and July boxes, August took awhile to sell out. It seemed to return to the earlier pattern of the box selling out halfway through the previous month.

I would suggest getting that month's mystery box (August mystery box). When I got the June mystery box (because June sold out too fast), I got three June items (cuff, earbud wrapper, and the washi tape).

I have been subscribing to Qbox since May including the mystery boxes when they are available.

Usually, I gift several of the items, because they suit my friends and family more than me :(

However, the mystery box I received today seems as if Qbox made it especially for me!

I received

1) a roomy pink makeup bag (always useful)

2) washi tape with pink Eiffel towers on it (for decorations)

3) cute animals memo notes (always useful)

4) planet buttons (great addition to my collection)

5) the lovely pearl necklace (featured in Hello Summer box)

6) a beautiful floral tote bag with blue handles (one of the loveliest I've ever seen)

Thank you Qbox, you've made my day! :D

image.jpg

After getting both the August monthly and mystery boxes, I have decided to quit this subscription. The shipping fee is outrageous (7.50 for me) and the fact that so many items have gone to the gift pile including the jewelry item every month, due to my allergies, it really does not make it worth it anymore! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

September (which I already paid in advanced for) will be my farewell box.

I will use my $30 towards something else - maybe another subscription box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back