Allure Fall Beauty Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got this email:

Dear Allure Beauty Box Pre-Sale Member,

Thanks again for purchasing all three 2014 Allure Beauty Boxes!

We wanted to let you know that we've moved our August Beauty Box to be timed with our September issue so you’ll have all of your beauty necessities for fall. Your box should arrive around the first week of September.

Please email [email protected] by AUGUST 4 if you have any questions or if your shipping address has changed since April.

Yours in beauty,
The Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Team

I can't wait to see the contents!  I loved the last one and this time I want to get one for my mom, too.

I usually get my magazine subs 2-4 weeks in advance. I got the August Allure last week, so Sept should come out in mid-late Aug for subscribers

OMG! This is painful! Can they please give us some spoilers or at the very least let us know when it goes on sale?!?

Three weeks of August left and still nothing.

I'm buying all three boxes next time the offer comes around. The extra money is worth not having to wonder and wait.

OMG! This is painful! Can they please give us some spoilers or at the very least let us know when it goes on sale?!?

Three weeks of August left and still nothing.

I'm buying all three boxes next time the offer comes around. The extra money is worth not having to wonder and wait.
I feel the same way. I joined Allure Beauty Enthusiasts mainly, so I could try and get the preorder.

I tried to get the pre-order, but they only let so many people! So that's stressful too - you have to be fast to respond!

I keep stalking this thread hoping someone will have insight soon!  It can't be much longer, right?

When I emailed to make sure it was coming the first week and wouldn't get pushed to the second week (when I wouldn't be around), they assured me that I would have it by the first week of September and I might even get it by the last week of August. So, spoilers for Spring came out exactly one week before they went on sale, so going by that, we should hear on the 12th or 19th?

I tried to get the pre-order, but they only let so many people! So that's stressful too - you have to be fast to respond!
I guess next time they do the preorder, I'll try and maybe have one stressful big order instead of 3 stressful little ones!

I keep stalking this thread hoping someone will have insight soon!  It can't be much longer, right?
Me too. I always check for this thread like I'm afraid I'm going to miss it.

I am following this thread.  I too hope the order process goes smoother than last time.

This will be my first box if I order one on time, does anyone know the price tag or where you can buy them? I understand the Fall edition has not been put out yet, but I want to know where to go once it is out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back