Holiday Sets: When are they revealed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Ok, I'm trying to be patient about buying things in the hope that I can kind of go crazy this Fall with my new VIB code at the same time all the holiday sets are coming out.

Does anyone know when the holiday stuff is revealed so I can start drooling and making a wishlist?

I'm thinking of the Tarte sets- their blush sets, etc. Things like that.

NEED TO KNOW!!!

I don't know, but I'm sure someone on here does! I'm kind of obsessing over the Benefit Advent Calendar. I hope they do that again this year. It's a bit pricey, but it's a great way to try out a lot of their products, and I unfortunately missed it last year.

I'm super anxious too. I need to know what to save up for. I'm most eagerly awaiting the Guerlain Holiday 2014 collection. I need me some more meteorites!

I think some brands have already announced holiday collections (I'm eagerly awaiting the Chanel Holiday) but I haven't seen any specific release dates. I kind of browse Temptalia and other beauty blogs for that info.

I think some brands have already announced holiday collections (I'm eagerly awaiting the Chanel Holiday) but I haven't seen any specific release dates. I kind of browse Temptalia and other beauty blogs for that info.
Have you seen the Chanel Camelia de Plumes Highlighter? It's gorgeous!

Have you seen the Chanel Camelia de Plumes Highlighter? It's gorgeous!
Ohhh yes! :wub: I resisted the Dentelle Précieuse because I already knew I wanted the Camélia de Plumes! I am so excited, especially because I don't have any other highlighter so cool-toned in my collection!

Last year I bought the Sephora Give me more lip set and the superstars set at my birthday in the last week of October.

I was looking at the UD stuff last night trying to figure this out for them (because I need another eyeliner set like I need MOAR CATS), and it looked like it was revealed at the beginning of September.

I am also super excited for what Paul & Joe will put out this holiday. I got their cat-themed set from last year.

Oh man, I'm hoping for so many things!

Ok, here's what I'm dreaming about:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette of some sort (maybe of their blushes, or maybe new shades of their finishing powders, or a sampler set!)

Bite Mini Agave Mask duo with the original and their new rose gold shade

Tarte blush palette or gift set with mini blushes

OCC Lip Tar sampler pack - I wish they'd re-release that 'primary pack' because I missed out on it.

Hmm, what else? At least 20% off deal, if not more.

Oooh, some kind of awesome sampler kit from Sephora, like their previous mystery kits and beauty blitz bags!

I am anxiously waiting for the release of the NARS 20th Anniversary line.  It will include an Audacious Lipstick collection.  I have been told it is comparable in quality to Tom Ford but at a lower price point.  I am not sure on timing.  This may be before holiday releases.

I hope Urban Decay does something different this year. Vice 3 and Ocho Loco 3 would be overkill.
Aww, I want an Ocho Loco 3 as long as there aren't any (or too many - I guess we could expect Perversion) dupes from 2. I enjoyed 2 because I had just discovered the 24/7 liners, so it was a nice way to get a good color selection without paying a bundle! :smilehappyyes:

I'm with you on Vice 3 though - I am burnt out on palettes, and UD palettes in particular.

I'm hoping for awesome Lipsurgence and blush sets from Tarte. I can't wait to see what UD does. I keep hoping they'll do like a "naked" set of 24/7 eyeliners, with all the pretty neutrals... even though I don't need more eyeliner. I also need ALL THE SETS OF MINIS FOR EVERYTHING, plzkthx.

Oooh, and skincare sets. I might actually need some by then!

I'm hoping for awesome Lipsurgence and blush sets from Tarte. I can't wait to see what UD does. I keep hoping they'll do like a "naked" set of 24/7 eyeliners, with all the pretty neutrals... even though I don't need more eyeliner. I also need ALL THE SETS OF MINIS FOR EVERYTHING, plzkthx.

Oooh, and skincare sets. I might actually need some by then!
YES! The mini lip surgence set & blush palette were my favorite items I purchased last year. I would buy them again in a heartbeat if they did different colors!

Latest posts

Back