FOTD - Summer time flawless look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it's nothing amazing, but I'm very acne prone and suffer with combination skin (mostly dry) and I'm trying to perfect a flawless look for my skin type as I also have a lot of scars!

Products I've used:

No7 instant radiance foundation in Calico

Rimmel perfect match concealer in Ivory

Bourjois healthy mix concealer

L'Oreal BB powder

Rimmel wow lash mascara

Rimmel lip crayon (unfortunately the packaging has worn so I can't tell you the colour) image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! Nah it was my bad, I'm very new to this site so I'm still trying to get used to it! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I literally dyed my hair auburn yesterday but I'm missing the blonde already!

all good girl! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you look gorgeous. welcome to the site btw, I don't know how I missed welcoming ya. :unsure2:  

anyways, if you need help, im glad to be of any type of assistance. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :luv:  im still getting used to moderating even though I have been one for a while, ill still try to help. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cool, thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's awesome that you're a moderator! I'd love to do something like that! I've been looking for a good beauty forum for a while to meet new friends and get new ideas for my blog and YouTube channel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used to be on makeupalley, which used to be a nice site, but after a while, the people on there got a bit witchy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow, I checked that site out too and it just made me feel different, but im glad your so open about how you feel about sites like this and others, it helps us make things better for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you enjoy your time on here for real and that you make as many friends as your heart feels like. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :flowers:

Latest posts

Back