PopSugar Special Edition Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's here! Who's in?

I am a sucker for fall, so I already bought it.

image.jpg

It ships by August 31st

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2013 ps fall box was my favourite subscription box of all time, but the ones from this year haven't impressed me. I'm going to hold off... if I like the box, there are always people selling them after they ship. 

A good spoiler could change my mind though!

With 4000 boxes I think there is time to wait for a spoiler and decide.  The last 2 LE boxes haven't been anything great but I loved last Fall's LE.  Hrmmmm

I'm such a sucker for these. Actually I'm just a sucker for Pop Sugar since I bought a year subscription in March and they have put out a code every month since I joined. :blink:

Last fall PS box was my fav LE box to date. The last 2 have been a little meh so I'm on the fence- show me a good spoiler & ill hit the submit button. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I traded the the Christian LaCroix notebook and gifted the Library of Flowers bubble bath (loved the product, didn't love the scent). Despite this, this was also my all-time fave box. I wear the RZ ring almost every day and I use the bag weekly.

Let's reminisce over last year's Fall LE box...

http://musthave.popsugar.com/Fall-Style-Must-Have-Box-Revealed-31665250
That's funny, I traded for an extra bubble bath and bought the Christian Lacroix notecards that match the stripey notebook. I loved everything but those awful biscuits. 

I wonder if the clutch shown in the photo will be in the box? It would be nice to get a real clutch. Not a zip pouch, not a wallet, but an actual clutch. 

That's funny, I traded for an extra bubble bath and bought the Christian Lacroix notecards that match the stripey notebook. I loved everything but those awful biscuits. 

I wonder if the clutch shown in the photo will be in the box? It would be nice to get a real clutch. Not a zip pouch, not a wallet, but an actual clutch. 
My thoughts exactly!

I traded the the Christian LaCroix notebook and gifted the Library of Flowers bubble bath (loved the product, didn't love the scent). Despite this, this was also my all-time fave box. I wear the RZ ring almost every day and I use the bag weekly.

Let's reminisce over last year's Fall LE box...

http://musthave.popsugar.com/Fall-Style-Must-Have-Box-Revealed-31665250
True, it was a good box!  I carry that bag many times in a week for errands and wear the ring and use the amazing Library of Flowers bubble bath as often as I can.  I got a couple of the notebooks and gave them out as gifts. 

It's $100?  What is in it?
@ -  It is always a surprise until someone gets their box and posts the contents, which is always (in my experience) before the official PopSugar reveal. Sometimes we get a spoiler (or 2), but that is never guaranteed. That is what people are waiting for when they mention needing to have a spoiler to push them over the edge of ordering.

The special edition boxes usually sell out before they are shipped, so you can't wait to see what is in it to buy it later. However as @@MoiSurtout stated, someone is always willing to trade or sell part of or an entire box, so if you see something you love, there is chance you can still get it without having to purchase it directly.  

Thank you! I just ordered my first box (August) don't have it yet and am not sure I would want to spend $100 completely blind!  I love one of boxes I've subscribed (mainly ipsy)  to and a lot I wasn't impressed with (birch box, glossy box, lip something, the food ones).  Hopefully this brand is good.

Thank you! I just ordered my first box (August) don't have it yet and am not sure I would want to spend $100 completely blind!  I love one of boxes I've subscribed (mainly ipsy)  to and a lot I wasn't impressed with (birch box, glossy box, lip something, the food ones).  Hopefully this brand is good.
Welcome to the PopSugar and subscription box world!! Definitely do a websearch for past boxes to see what types of items you can expect from PopSugar, for both the monthly and limited edition boxes. If you do want to stay surprised, it may be best to stay away from these threads once shipping notice start to go out as spoilers are posted as soon as possible. 

I swore I would never buy a limited edition Popsugar box again after the nightmare of the Resort Box. But I am feeling the siren call!  I won't have money until the end of the month so we'll see if I come to my senses or not.

I have skipped the last couple of monthly boxes, but something about the fall LE just reached out and grabbed me.  My birthday is often the first day of fall, so I'm just considering this an early birthday gift to myself!  Hope it's a good one.

Bought....ugh, same boat.....no willpower.  Plus, I like the fancier black boxes to store all the products I obtain because of this sub box addiction. 

Latest posts

Back