Lip Factory August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I though I saw somewhere that they'd start shipping this coming week.

Honestly, though, I just count on getting their box around the end of the month. It always seems to take about 2 weeks from shipping notification to actually get it. 

Hi ladies! I'm new to Lip Factory =] Do they ever release sneak peeks or anything?! Thank you ladies in advance!

Hi ladies! I'm new to Lip Factory =] Do they ever release sneak peeks or anything?! Thank you ladies in advance!
Not really, not like Ipsy does, anyway. 

They may occasionally mention something that will be in the box, but it's not a regular thing.

I think you'll like them, though! 

So I got my shipping notification earlier today and I'm surprised that it has already told me that my package has left Orlando! last time it took them a week from the notification to when it actually started moving.

I got my shipping notification today. This time there was actually a tracking number and an estimated delivery time. When I clicked on the link it said they received the shipping notification on 8/16...could it be true?! Is Lipfactory actually improving on their shipping. *fingers crossed*

Got tracking today, so not expecting mine for atleast 1,5week :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Saw spoilers of the box and it looks good. Hopefully I wont get something crazy colored however^^

I got mine today, and I think it's pretty terrible actually. Huge huge disappointment for me. 

@@JolieFleurs have you got your box yet?

Anyway, I got sparkley lipgloss (like it's actally just hot pink sparkles) , blue nail polish, pale barbie pink lipstick, false lashes, eye shadow primer (which is very sticky- would work really well for glitter), and a pale barbie pink blush. 

Normally I love this box, but I can't figure out for the life of me why I keep getting these super pale pink colors.I'm vampire white, so it's not so good for my skin tone. Most of the stuff would have been fine if I'd gotten different colors. 

@@JolieFleurs have you got your box yet?

Anyway, I got sparkley lipgloss (like it's actally just hot pink sparkles) , blue nail polish, pale barbie pink lipstick, false lashes, eye shadow primer (which is very sticky- would work really well for glitter), and a pale barbie pink blush. 

Normally I love this box, but I can't figure out for the life of me why I keep getting these super pale pink colors.I'm vampire white, so it's not so good for my skin tone. Most of the stuff would have been fine if I'd gotten different colors. 
Yep, got mine yesterday. I wasn't thrilled, but I liked it. Sounds like we got the same box, except I got a gray polish with purpley pink shimmer.

I'm a cadaver white redhead and I agree that those pale pink lips do us no favors. I think people assume because you're pale that chalky pink would work, but it's horrible! I did like the formulation,though and it looked good with a fuchsia lipgloss over it. Haven't tried the one that came in the box yet.

I am too old to wear falsies, but I'll have fun playing with them. I have never tried any, so it's kind of a fun novelty thing for me. Even if I never wear them outside the house, I can torment my husband with them!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back