fotd 8/19/14

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slinka

The Supreme
Reaction score
I'll join the fotd party. Here ya go:

2014-08-19-21-45-48_deco.jpg

2014-08-19-21-53-59_deco.jpg

2014-08-19-22-00-38_deco.jpg

Eyes:

Sugarpill goldilux and hysteric, nyx purple pearl

Kat von d autograph and tattoo liner (black)

Stila white eyeliner

EBay lashes top and bottom

Some drug store mascara. Probably Revlon.

Rest:

Skin79 gold bb cream

Em cosmetics chiaroscuro stick

Nars concealer

Hydraperfect translucent powder

Toofaced candy flush blush and chocolate soleil bronzer.

Laura mercier highlight powder

Last edited by a moderator:
You look amazing!   Love this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I recently bought a pair of false lashes that also includes a bottom set.  *Eventually*, I'm going to try applying them!

@@CaseyR thank you so much!

P.s. - My tips for bottom lashes include :

Be patient- also don't have your first attempt be rushed lol

And make sure you cut them down to size because those things hurt when they're poking at your delicate eyelid skin!

No problem! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the tips!  I was actually going to try them when I was doing my makeup last weekend, but chickened out and only did the top ones lol  Maybe this week I'll go through on it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Circle lenses are not my taste at all, but WOW, how gorgeous is your eye look? I love it. :wub:

ETA: I don't know if that first part came out right, ha ha, I am having issues with my brain translating to text. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What I'm trying to say is that you wear the lenses really well, and the whole look is gorgeous. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Elena K @@Shalott Thank you! <3

And lol shalott, It's all good! I know where you're coming from- Even I can't do them every single day (it's a hassle, plain and simple), and I love them. Some people can pull them off well and others not as much- I'm glad you think I wear them well! <3

Back