Help Needed Please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, 

Help needed desperately please :-( 

My sister and myself suffer with an irritable eye, just the one the right one...!

We spoke with the MAC lady and she advised that this could be to do with the red pigment in our eyeshadow, however todaymy eye seems to be sensitive to liquid liner which I have worn for years and only now is it playing up, I am only wearing foundation and mascara today...? 

My sister is due to get married in Greece in two weeks so we desperately need a solution, maybe a good primer, tried Urban Decay today and it's leaking like mad :-(

Please someone help....

It sounds like you may have an eye irritation problem, it's possible you may have an infection or something of the sort. I'd suggest going to a doctor first. Maybe a developed silicone or latex allergy?

In any case, using more natural, organic, cosmetics may be for you. Maybe looking at some LUSH cosmetics makeup, or Aubry Cosmetics, basically just go for organic, natural brands that skip heavy fillers and irritating chemicals.

Back