Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 15-piece Professional Brush Set - $39.99

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition 15-piece Professional Brush Set from Target? It's only $39.99, so that works out to be approximately $2.67/brush. I've always heard excellent reviews on the quality of her brushes, so wondering if this set lives up to that?? TIA!

LE15YRProBrushSet.jpg

I saw this in-store and passed because I already own everything but the paddle foundation brush (because I hate those). I do think it would be an AWESOME starter set for anyone who is getting in to makeup, or just starting using brushes, simply because of the great variety at that price.

I have these. They're wonderful! The bristles are all very soft, especially the synthetic brushes. There's little to no shedding too. The handles are a bit weighted, which I prefer. They're gorgeous too. I think I like the contouring brush the most.

Thanks so much for your feedback, ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My local store had one available so I ordered it online and need to go pick it up later today. I'm beyond excited to have a nice set of brushes and at such a fabulous price!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Bummed I just placed a $50+ order from Sigma earlier this week though... Oh well, I'm sure I'll put those brushes to great use also.

I recently bought the 8-piece Sonia Kashuk kit, and the brushes look pretty decent for the price.  Looking forward to learning with them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back