Any eye makeup only subs?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a subscription box or program that sends eye makeup only?  I have enough nail polish and lip products, and am not interested in lotions, cleansers, food treats, pet treats, etc.  But I could buy eye makeup forever.  ;-)  Thanks!

If you're cool with loose pigments, there are a few indie subs -- if you can get a slot. 

• Glamour Doll Eyes -- slots open at noon on the 8th of every month unless it's a weekend, in which case it's the Friday before the 8th.  Sign up for the OTM alert email list on the GDE site, and it will send a reminder email and an update if there are any schedule change.  This is one full-sized limited edition shadow every month, and there have been surprise extras every month.  Extras could mean a hair clip, or a couple of GDE LE eyeshadows and a blush from another company, or a lipgloss sample and an eyeshadow from another company, or a GDE lipgloss sample, or a GDE LE nail polish.  You never know until the packages start arriving!
  • innocent+twisted alchemy -- slots open on the 1st of every month, but I'm not sure what time,  You would need to check Facebook for that.  This is three or four i+ta shadows plus extras that may or may not be i+ta.
  • Notoriously Morbid -- The Vanishing Cabinet.  This one just changed to a sub with the August collection, so I'm not sure what the going-forward signup plan is, but it might be midnight Eastern time on the first Friday of every month (so if you're in California, that translates to 9pm on Thursday).  So far, the basis for these seems to be four mini jars of an LE NM shadow, and then a lip balm, lip gloss, or nail polish might show up.
If you're interested in more detail on these, just let me know, or check out the Indie Rabbit Hole thread!  (Note:  It's turning out to be the most dangerous enabler thread on the entire board!)  I have more to say about all of these subs, but I have to go take my nephews school supply shopping now.  Fun times.

Not really a sub (which I like!), but it is a box- sometimes memebox throws out some eye-centered boxes. I know they recently had the "All about eyes" box, so it might be something of interest for you! I also second the indie thread/indie suggestions- I can't play too much in that thread because its all so pretty and I can't buy anything lol.

I second Innocent + Twisted Alchemy, Glamour Doll Eyes OTM, and the Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet! Saw this thread and came in here to mention those ones. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back