Help me choose a full coverage foundation!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am running out of my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and want to try something new.

I have searched online for a perfect full coverage foundation and I came down to two that I would like to purchase.

1.Becca ultimate coverage complexion creme

2.Lacome Teint Idole 24HR foundation

If you guys have tried any of these foundations, or have other suggestions, please help me!

Also, I am NC25 and wear 2N1 in double wear, so if you have any suggestions for shade selection, that would be so helpful!

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Of the two I would try the Lancome. I don't wear full coverage, but when I have tested the Becca, I always get pilling, and it just doesn't seem to go on smooth.

The Lancome, I have heard a lot of good things about, and the formula is nicer, imo. However, please take into consideration, that I don't really know how to apply such full coverage foundations, so my advice might be biased based on that! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One more thing - I have also heard that the Becca is VERY hard to color match, so buying online can be a challenge. Okay, that's all the advice I have to offer, LOL.

Hi, I am running out of my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and want to try something new.

I have searched online for a perfect full coverage foundation and I came down to two that I would like to purchase.

1.Becca ultimate coverage complexion creme

2.Lacome Teint Idole 24HR foundation

If you guys have tried any of these foundations, or have other suggestions, please help me!

Also, I am NC25 and wear 2N1 in double wear, so if you have any suggestions for shade selection, that would be so helpful!

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lancome's Teint Idole is a long lasting foundation, not a full coverage one.

Since you're using MAC's colour coding, why not try their creme based foundations for full coverage? Or if you don't like the texture of a creme, try their Face & Body line. Just an option.

Lancome's Teint Idole is a long lasting foundation, not a full coverage one.

Since you're using MAC's colour coding, why not try their creme based foundations for full coverage? Or if you don't like the texture of a creme, try their Face & Body line. Just an option.
That would explain why the formula seems so much nicer than the full coverage ones I've tested! :wizard:

That would explain why the formula seems so much nicer than the full coverage ones I've tested! :wizard:
Yes, I like the feel of the Face & Body myself, a smooth, velvety texture. Sort of reminds me of Face Atelier and Giorgio Armani foundations.

I never really liked MAC's creme foundations back in the late 90's and early 00's, and even when they changed their formula in the early to mid 2000's, their texture seems 'rough' or 'dry-like'. Yes the coverage is there, but the feel is not as creamy as the Cinema Secrets, Kryolan, or Graftofabian creme foundations in comparison. 

Yeah, there's always a pro and con to products in every brand...  :rolleyes:

Back