Memebox Discussion September 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a new box coming out for purchase this month (shipping towards the end of October) called Chocolate Mania! Just a heads up. I know it will sell out fast!

There is a new box coming out for purchase this month (shipping towards the end of October) called Chocolate Mania! Just a heads up. I know it will sell out fast!
Yeah I already bought that. Woops!

I did say I would only buy cacao, milk or cute wishlist boxes, and obviously Chocolate Mania counts as Cacao. So so far I have stuck to my resolve!

Ya, I have set some limits on myself as well. I don't know if I will follow them though. I want makeup, cute boxes, masks, and if it peaks my interest (chocolate FTW). I did resist OMG 3 because of the let down from 1 and I already bought 2, so I should be good. But ya, if its makeup, masks, or cute look out wallet

Ya, I have set some limits on myself as well. I don't know if I will follow them though. I want makeup, cute boxes, masks, and if it peaks my interest (chocolate FTW). I did resist OMG 3 because of the let down from 1 and I already bought 2, so I should be good. But ya, if its makeup, masks, or cute look out wallet
Oh I forgot I also have Mask5 and Moisture Surge on my wishlist... so they can get chucked in with a bundle to use a mega code later on hopefully.

Masks yes. I'm OK for make up, I have far too much so I think I'll trade any make up that turns up (unless its cute...) Hoping for a choc macaroon lip balm in the chocolate mania box. It has to be right?

I'm setting a  Memebox budget for this month. It will probably be easier to stick to though since they seem to be stingier with points and promo codes as of late. I am still waiting for my f/w colours, no makeup makeup and my daily dose of beauty boxes to get here. Due to ship out this month are my all about lips, moisture surge, whole grains 2 and the yogurt box. Not as much as last month!

I'm setting a  Memebox budget for this month. It will probably be easier to stick to though since they seem to be stingier with points and promo codes as of late. I am still waiting for my f/w colours, no makeup makeup and my daily dose of beauty boxes to get here. Due to ship out this month are my all about lips, moisture surge, whole grains 2 and the yogurt box. Not as much as last month!
I need to sort out when I am expecting things.

Ooh I have Scrub and Tea shipping Sept 5th, didnt know that was so soon

And then Honey and Yoghurt Super boxes. Not bad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I'm thinking I need a second Moisture Surge box. My skin is super dry, so I know it will get used.

Boxes arriving this month:

- Daily Dose of Beauty

- Korea's Most Wanted

- Floral

- Earth & Sea

- OMG 2

- Cute 2

- Moisture Surge

- My Honey Box

- Mask 5

Super excited.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not sure if this is the right topic, but I'm new to Memebox, read the "New to Memebox" topic and then had some questions about speculating as to what might be in certain boxes. I'm new to these brands so unless Google shows up with some good information then I'm sort of in the dark.

As such, anyone have ideas as to what's in the Holika Holika box? Is this a good brand? Should I get it? Will it be mostly skincare? Will there be makeup? (I want a mix!) I already ordered the Tonymoly box just because the packaging was too adorable to resist. 

Let me know if I should post elsewhere instead!

TIA!

I'm not sure if this is the right topic, but I'm new to Memebox, read the "New to Memebox" topic and then had some questions about speculating as to what might be in certain boxes. I'm new to these brands so unless Google shows up with some good information then I'm sort of in the dark.

As such, anyone have ideas as to what's in the Holika Holika box? Is this a good brand? Should I get it? Will it be mostly skincare? Will there be makeup? (I want a mix!) I already ordered the Tonymoly box just because the packaging was too adorable to resist. 

Let me know if I should post elsewhere instead!

TIA!
Unfortunately nobody knows! In Korea cosmetics mostly refers to skincare, but from what I have seen Holika Holika seems a more heavily make up based brand. They do skincare, but we just don't know what will be in the box. I am on the fence about buying these 2 as I personally am not interested in ANY make up (though I accept I will get some along the way!) but I am worried these will be heavily make up based.

As a general rule the make up boxes tend to be obviously make up, such as colour boxes, and often have make up in the name, BUT Memebox is a guessing game! I have received two blind boxes (honey and scrub) and none of those contained make up, 

Unfortunately nobody knows! In Korea cosmetics mostly refers to skincare, but from what I have seen Holika Holika seems a more heavily make up based brand. They do skincare, but we just don't know what will be in the box. I am on the fence about buying these 2 as I personally am not interested in ANY make up (though I accept I will get some along the way!) but I am worried these will be heavily make up based.

As a general rule the make up boxes tend to be obviously make up, such as colour boxes, and often have make up in the name, BUT Memebox is a guessing game! I have received two blind boxes (honey and scrub) and none of those contained make up, 
Thanks for the clarification! 

Thanks for the clarification! 
Its wasnt very good clarification haha. WE DONT KNOW! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But its half the fun I think (says the girl who loves spoilers and unboxings haha)

What I will say about those brands is that they seem very popular so I thought anythign I didnt like I could trade. But then theyre still a tonne left of them in the memebox shop. I am confused. If they're still in stock after unboxings I will probably grab one if they look good... same with pinkaholic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Its wasnt very good clarification haha. WE DONT KNOW! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But its half the fun I think (says the girl who loves spoilers and unboxings haha)

What I will say about those brands is that they seem very popular so I thought anythign I didnt like I could trade. But then theyre still a tonne left of them in the memebox shop. I am confused. If they're still in stock after unboxings I will probably grab one if they look good... same with pinkaholic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, you did say it's more of a makeup brand! But from their site it seems pretty evenly mixed. I'm still on the fence.

Also, wanted to ask you all - how big of a difference is express shipping versus regular? Is it worth the extra $?

Personally I don't think express shipping is worth the money, not when it's $20+. Sure, the regular shipping takes 10-15 days usually (they just switched carriers or something so what used to take 8 days is now like 12-15), but if you're patient, it's not a big deal. Express will be 2-4 days, give or take, but it's just so much money!

Personally I don't think express shipping is worth the money, not when it's $20+. Sure, the regular shipping takes 10-15 days usually (they just switched carriers or something so what used to take 8 days is now like 12-15), but if you're patient, it's not a big deal. Express will be 2-4 days, give or take, but it's just so much money!
I wish that they would lower that express shipping price down, to 10.99. I would always use express shipping, as it is 1 day turnaround here (unless it shipped out on friday and then I get it monday)

I ordered my first memebox a while ago, and I am hoping it comes in September.  It's the Wakeup Makeup box. I hope it's really good  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My September boxes:

Tea/Scrubs (I have already received)

Whole Grain 2

Thumbs Up! Beauty

Honey 2

Yoghurt

I am most excited about Thumbs Up but the other boxes should be good too. I have loved all the food themed boxes so far (cacao, milk, whole grain and super foods were fantastic). I just want more spoilers please!

Hi ladies!

Long time reader; first time poster :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just looking for your opinions on the WTF box, what do you think it will contain? I know many of you are quite good at predicting the contents of boxes and I'm quite interested in this one, I was thinking they would be up and coming amazing products and things we haven't seen in Memebox before. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back