What kind of purse are you currently using....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And, what is in it!?

For me. I carry a Coach bag that I have no idea what the style is. I got it off Ebay. It's authentic because I checked at the Coach store. But, I forgot to ask them the bag type. It's white cloth with a blue leather handle and it has butterflies on it. Got it for like $30 used but in great shape. I love that bag since I got it from the money my granny left to me when she passed earlier this year. It always reminds me of her.

As for what's in it. Well, I have my Coach Op Art wristlet (also from ebay and brand new with tags). It's a pretty jade green. My reading glasses, my iPhone, about 5 lipsticks, my Korres blush in Coral (keep in it there to have a mirror), both my old 30 gig ipod and my newer (about 3 years old) 160 gig ipod. The old white one was my Christmas gift in 2006 and the newer black one I bought for myself as a backup. Now, I use the white one as a backup instead. I also have some cigarettes and a lighter. Bad habit I know. Meh. A calculator to use at the grocery, some gum, lotion, hand sanitizer, and body spray. Also, a bag of Jolly Ranchers because I love candy. Oh, and an extra pair of headphones for my ipods.

Now, how bout you all?

Right now I'm carrying a Vera Bradley Campus Tote in Ribbons.  I'm due to switch it out, I've been carrying this one for a couple of weeks now.  The Campus Tote is one of my favorite VB bags, it makes a perfect purse, I have it in 3 different patterns.

What's inside, I shutter to think!  I have a VB Euro Wallet (my favorite VB wallet), a VB travel envelope thing - I don't recall the name of it but it's great and it holds all of my coupons, gift cards, loyalty cards etc., my Erin Condren LP, my FCS Whipped Cream from the Fall box, 3 mini bottles of hand sanitizer (I work with kids - they're disgusting), 2 lip glosses, a full sized bottle of Herbalife aloe lotion, VB sunglasses, reciepts, pens, gum, cell phone, keys...and that's it!

Sounds nice.

I love Vera Bradley stuff too. I find alot of mine at the flea market here..and it's pretty much brand new. So, I have a ton of their wallets and bags. My favorite is my elephant print wallet. I've had that thing since like 2008.

I'm using my same purse as always, my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere. I've carried this thing for years - I mean, I bought one when they were very first released in the US, because I knew that was what I had been waiting to invest in. And it is perfect. I can fit my entire world in this bag, and the should strap makes it super convenient.

I have a few other purses that switch out on occasion, I have a Disney for Dooney & Bourke that I love, a Micheal Kors Selma, a Dior Logo Saddlebag and a couple of Coach bags but I'm pretty much of the school of thought that if I spend I lot of money on something, I am going to good and well get my money's worth!

So, a lot of love has gone into my Louis, and it shows, but I will carry that baby until it falls apart on me. :lol:

Inside is too much to even list - my wallet (from Ross - I think it's Steve Madden? Nope, just kidding, Reaction by Kenneth Cole) my cosmetics bag, my toiletries bag, my coupon wallet, and then whatever random junk has fallen into the bottom! :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: Forgot that I have Mace in there, too, LOL. Never know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently using a "mom bag" (diaper bag)...I miss my Dooney & Bourkes...I have too many, but they won't hold all of the essentials that I must carry along. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, the diaper bag holds: diapers, wipes, extra baby outfit, blanket, toys, a book or two, Infant medicine, snacks, sippy cup, sunscreen (because I'm Casper, and so is my daughter), iPod, iPhone, hair ties, Chapstick, lip gloss, gum, Demeter roll on perfume, wallet, and coupons. I think that's it...too much crap! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm currently carrying a Tory Burch Fringe Tote. Obsessed!

What's inside: 9 lipsticks (I really need to put those back in my holder), A composition book and calender for work, pens, MK wallet, band-aids, water bottle, blotting papers, and a tiny little giraffe for good that I keep in my purse at all times lol

I have a Fossil Crossbody bag. Saddle brown leather. Sucks only using it when it isn't raining though. :/

I vary between a boring Bagallini crossbody for travel, various Timbuk2 messengers for work, and this guy:

731qajI.jpg

Most days there's my wallet, backup phone battery, sunscreen, eyedrops, several tubes of chapstick, lotion, pens, small notebook and ibuprofen. I'm pretty boring.

Work bags get that, plus lots and lots of pens and paper, my laptop, a couple of timers, first aid kit/mobile pharmacy (I actually get a lot of use for the fugly Ipsy bags for that), a book and some candy. 

Been using this one that I picked up at a thrift shop quite a while back.  I keep thinking about getting a new one, but can never decide on which to get.

purse.jpg

I'm really into Kate Spade lately.  I was loving higher end brands for awhile, but the quality really seemed off, especially for the prices.  I love the look of Kate Spade, and I'm impressed with the quality.

I'm currently using a Hong Kong brand purse, it's made by leather and very good quality. I have been using it for more than half a year. 

I'm Wearing a Marc Jacobs bucket bag - cross body - in a royal blue that is almost purple. I love it. It's funny, I've missed all the Popsugar blue for the most part, but I love wearing this bag every day for a pop of color. It was my last purchase on Piperlime, using a 40% discount before they closed down. I'm going to miss the great discounts on designer accessories.

I'm a bit of a purse/bag hoarder, so im constantly switching mine. The one I carried today was my Vera Bradley Mandy in Cheery Blossoms. I'm newly obsessed with Vera Bradley, and their summer sale did not help that. I currently have a Vera Bradley turn lock wallet on the same print inside, my planner, a small makeup case with snacks for my daughter in it, a sippy cup (that I should probably go put in the sink), a clear lip gloss, a pen, and some receipts.

As of right now I'm using this tropical mini backpack. It's very colorful and I love the colors. There's a bunch of stuff inside, lol. My boyfriend constantly always asks me what's inside like it's some huge mystery. Once he opened it and told me that I needed to make it lighter. Didn't realize until today that I had a few cd's inside. Anytime I'm on long car rides I bring along CD's for my mother and I to listen too and Tears For Fears was inside.  :drive: Those long car rides put me to sleep and I need music.

Than of course I have a lip gloss inside and some lotion. I always have to have that inside.

Oh, I don't carry a purse any more; don't have the need.  So, I DO carry a wristlet.  I have Coach wristlets in a variety of colors to match my shoes.  I love them, and as long as they hold my cell phone, I'm good to go.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Today, I wore my Balenciaga Part Time bag. 

bag had here, have 3 LV's, 5 prada's, some Longchamp and lacoste

Latest posts

Back