Orange lip

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CAM00456.jpg

CAM00465.jpg

Same look, different light sources.

Face: Yaby Foundation in Buff, Dessert Rose Bellapierre Blush

Eyes: Nyx Eyebrow kit in taupe, CoverGirl eyeshadow trio in Major Distraction (did not use teal shade), UD Perversion Mascara in Black, Rimmel Scandaleyes Black Eyeliner, WNW Eyeshadow primer

Lips: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 12

Can I just say that WNW eye primer is AWESOME! I took the second picture at around 4:30 pm, and I had applied my makeup around 7 am. It has not budged or faded or creased. And the color payoff was pretty good. And we are talking about Covergirl eyeshadows.

Wow! You put that lipstick on soooo well. The shape is perfect!

Wow! You put that lipstick on soooo well. The shape is perfect!
Thanks. It must be the shape of the lipstick, because I didn't use liner either. It's a very good lipstick and applies amazingly well straight from the tube. 

I love the lips (I LOVE orange lips!) but I also have to compliment you on how nice your eyebrows look! I thought you were just blessed genetically until I saw the NYX Eyebrow Kit in your list. I'm very impressed!

I love the lips (I LOVE orange lips!) but I also have to compliment you on how nice your eyebrows look! I thought you were just blessed genetically until I saw the NYX Eyebrow Kit in your list. I'm very impressed!
That's the second time I get a compliment on my brows, or was it you in the other thread as well? I should probably do a tutorial on how  I do them. It's one of those things that was a gamechanger for me. I never ever did my eyebrows until last year when I got into makeup. If you see the pic in my avi those are my natural brows. They are actually not bad at all, though a little thin on the ends. I think I picked up my technique from Jlinh on IG. 

You looks lovely and  that orange shade suits you perfectly. Your eyebrows very nicely shaped and you are very pretty.

Back