Help finding a dupe!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, so recently I found this lipgloss I got in a Beauty Box 5 a couple of months ago in my makeup collection. It is the Nanacoco lipgloss in carmel latte. I absolutely ADORE this color, but the formula of it is awful. High-end or low-end brands are fine, as long as the formula is good! If you guys know of any similar lip gloss shades by different companies with great formulas, please let me know! 

Here are some pictures of the gloss:

Screenshot_60.png

Screenshot_61.png

Screenshot_59.png

Screenshot_62.png

Check out bare minerals Sugar Cookie lipgloss - it s really close - but they brand transitioned to Marvelous Moxie so it has been DQ'd - I am sure they still have a similar shade in the new line.  good luck

This is 022 Sunset Peach by Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss. It's not exact but I'd say it's similar. It has gold shimmer in it which I tried showing in the tube. Hope this helps!

peach.jpg

sunset.jpg

I would suggest Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in the shade Starfish! Jouer is my absolute favorite brand for lipgloss.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

@@Sun8shin3 I can not find any of the old glosses, but thanks!

@@taylorm Thank you!! I will have to try and find it the next time I am at the Drugstore!

@ I will have to try that out! I love Jouer lip glosses too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back