Ecosalon's The Fair Trade and Fabulous Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did not get my box yet, but you guys need to check out the EcoSalon Fair Trade and Fabulous limited edition box for $129.... it is a great value and lots of cool stuff for the money.

Hope I am not breaking any rules for posting this, no links just in case...

I did not get my box yet, but you guys need to check out the EcoSalon Fair Trade and Fabulous limited edition box for $129.... it is a great value and lots of cool stuff for the money.

That is a great box! Only 14 left!

Did you get one? It does look very interesting...

I did get an Organic Authority box before, they partner with EcoSalon. It was an amazing deal for $129 - I got 2 lamb wool filled travel pillows from canada, kitchen gadgets, cook book, very interesting nutritional supplements, snacks,  hoodie, t-shirt....the best box I ever received.   Some stuff I had to order but there was no extra cost other than what I paid for the box.  

I ordered the EcoSalon Fair Trade and Fabulous because I should fit on the size medium clothing enclosed, but if not my daughter is very petite and it will go to her.  The jewelry looks lovely, so does the scarf... I think I can get quite a few holiday gifts out of it. 

I did get an Organic Authority box before, they partner with EcoSalon. It was an amazing deal for $129 - I got 2 lamb wool filled travel pillows from canada, kitchen gadgets, cook book, very interesting nutritional supplements, snacks,  hoodie, t-shirt....the best box I ever received.   Some stuff I had to order but there was no extra cost other than what I paid for the box.  

I ordered the EcoSalon Fair Trade and Fabulous because I should fit on the size medium clothing enclosed, but if not my daughter is very petite and it will go to her.  The jewelry looks lovely, so does the scarf... I think I can get quite a few holiday gifts out of it. 
I wanted to say thanks, too!!  There are a few perfect Cmas gifts in here and lots of new stuff for me to try.  Really appreciate the heads up!

it's sold out, btw. i got one earlier today. thanks for letting us know about it.
These jerks just cancelled my order saying it was sold out but they couldn't take down the buy button.  So in other words "sorry - not sorry ... your loss"  They should source more products and fulfill the ones that bought.

That sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  How bush league is that? I would hope at the very least they would offer you a discount for a future box as a "sorry we screwed up - we'd like to have you as a customer though" gesture.

That sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  How bush league is that? I would hope at the very least they would offer you a discount for a future box as a "sorry we screwed up - we'd like to have you as a customer though" gesture.
No, some crap about getting on a list (with a load of other ppl) to get advanced notice of other boxes.  That company sucks.  And if they don't rectify it, I will be sure and make sure it's known.

No, some crap about getting on a list (with a load of other ppl) to get advanced notice of other boxes. That company sucks. And if they don't rectify it, I will be sure and make sure it's known.
Ugh--- that's so annoying!!! I know that mistakes happen but as a business owner you NEED to bend over backwards for your clients ESPECIALLY if your the one at fault. If they can't put together a box for you, they should offer you something-- maybe a 20% off their next box or send you a free box of misc items from current & older boxes.

No, some crap about getting on a list (with a load of other ppl) to get advanced notice of other boxes. That company sucks. And if they don't rectify it, I will be sure and make sure it's known.
I have to stick up for them. I read both of their sites daily, and I've been ordering their boxes for about a year. Usually it takes days for them to sell out, I'm guessing they sold out more quickly this time because this box didn't have supplements. I've emailed with two of the women from the site, and they've both always been incredibly kind and nice. I can totally understand that you're upset, but going off about it isn't going to fix the situation. They aren't huge like popsugar, it's not like they're doing the boxes to turn a huge profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to say thanks, too!!  There are a few perfect Cmas gifts in here and lots of new stuff for me to try.  Really appreciate the heads up!
NOT SO FAST!!  They sold out before my order was processed.  So bummed.  

I have to stick up for them. I read both of their sites daily, and I've been ordering their boxes for about a year. Usually it takes days for them to sell out, I'm guessing they sold out more quickly this time because this box didn't have supplements. I've emailed with two of the women from the site, and they've both always been incredibly kind and nice. I can totally understand that you're upset, but going off about it isn't going to fix the situation. They aren't huge like popsugar, it's not like they're doing the boxes to turn a huge profit. They do them for the readers as a sort of bonus, and I absolutely love them for that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You don't have to stick up for anything. And I don't have to believe in the goodness of anything.  This is a horrible way to handle business. And they need to own up to that. 

Ugh--- that's so annoying!!! I know that mistakes happen but as a business owner you NEED to bend over backwards for your clients ESPECIALLY if your the one at fault. If they can't put together a box for you, they should offer you something-- maybe a 20% off their next box or send you a free box of misc items from current & older boxes.
Completely agree.

You don't have to stick up for anything. And I don't have to believe in the goodness of anything. This is a horrible way to handle business. And they need to own up to that.
Totally entitled to your own opinion, and you're totally entitled to vent, but you're not even contributing to the thread and you're being negative. None of this is even relevant to Popsugar for September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an odd question, are these boxes quarterly? I am getting into the natural stuff more and more and would like to check it out in the future. 

I'm guessing they sold out more quickly this time because this box didn't have supplements.
That is definitely why I never bought it before.  The supplements are a real turn-off for me (I'm a vegetarian so fish oil and gelatin are out, plus I'm extremely skeptical of the supplement industry in general).  This one was looking better and the medium leggings probably would have fit, but the shirt would've been way too big.  Well, that, and I don't get paid until Monday...

I was really looking forward to trying Ahnu shoes. That's the one thing that really caught my eye. I keep seeing ads for them & wonder about fit/comfort. Has anyone tried them?

Latest posts

Back