Popsugar Must Have October 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it too soon to make suspicions on what's going to be on next month's box? ;)

I really hope that Sophie Kinsella's Shopahollic to the Stars would be in next month's box.

Here's why it might be there

1. It is released in October 2014
  2. It's a popular "chic lit book"
  3. Popsugar haven't sent a book for a while now.
  4. It's setting is Los Angeles.
Here's why they might not put it there

1. It's released late October
  2. It's part of a series and it's very possible that people won't be caught up with the series.
  3. Popsugar might simply gave up on sending books in the Popsugar Must have box.
81BkGSq+tIL._SL1500_.jpg

Is it too soon to make suspicions on what's going to be on next month's box? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope that Sophie Kinsella's Shopahollic to the Stars would be in next month's box.

• It is released in October 2014
  • It's a popular "chic lit book"
  • Popsugar haven't sent a book for a while now.
  • It's setting is Los Angeles.
  • It's released late October
  • It's part of a series and it's very possible that people won't be caught up with the series.
  • Popsugar might simply gave up on sending books in the Popsugar Must have box.
You never know...popsugar sent out the Sequel to Devil wears Prada.

Oh I would love to get another book in my October box. I always like getting something to read.

I didn't even know there was a new Shopaholic book coming out! I reread the first two a couple months ago but I don't even remember the ones after that. Totally wouldn't mind a book though.

I wouldn't mind a book in the next box, but I'm not really interested in the Shopaholic series..

Is it too soon to make suspicions on what's going to be on next month's box? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• It is released in October 2014
  • It's a popular "chic lit book"
  • Popsugar haven't sent a book for a while now.
  • It's setting is Los Angeles.
  • It's released late October
  • It's part of a series and it's very possible that people won't be caught up with the series.
  • Popsugar might simply gave up on sending books in the Popsugar Must have box.
I loooooooooove the shopaholic books, since the beginning. If any of you ladies have not read them, pick up the first one, and you will be hooked. They are seriously funny, and seriously girly.

Maybe a nice coffee travel mug for the cooler weather? I would like a small canvas print or one with a funny quote for my office. Wouldn't mind some cute socks. Some great hand lotion maybe? What is everyone else hoping for?

I cancelled and am waiting to see what this box looks like :/ the last few just haven't wow'd me.

I haven't been wowed either plus the holiday season coming and I can use my money for better things
I'm feeling the same way. June and July and September were basically total busts for me. That's not a good track record. Ugh why can't all months be like August?

I haven't gotten a box since June and I haven't felt like I've missed out on much when spoilers were released. Not very exciting but good for my bank account, I suppose.

I haven't gotten a box since June and I haven't felt like I've missed out on much when spoilers were released. Not very exciting but good for my bank account, I suppose.
YEah the site is down now til Tuesday so I don't think I can cancel til then. On the bright side they are supposed to be making some big announcements once it's back up so we will see...

I'd love to see a book, a throw, some nice mugs like the Bodum ones...items to cuddle up by the fire with.
I would too! I need a new personal mug for work! A new book would be nice. I still have June's and blah about it.. waiting for Xmas to actually gift it. I'm not interested in the Shopaholic series either, to be honest, I didn't even know it was a series! But just a book in general, would be nice.

A throw would make me EXTRA happy.

Some cute socks, or some boot socks, would be fun to see in this box.  I'd like some kind of delicious caramel type treat in the box.  I like chocolate, but I'm sick of it, I like caramel!  Or some really yummy pumpkin bread mix!  

I'm okay with a book, I like reading, but I don't know if they'd ever put a book I like in the box.  All the past boxes with books I've seen online are either super girly or football, lol.  A nice mystery book would be cool.  

I'd like a throw or lap blanket, but since we just got a huge scarf that could double for a light weight wrap blanket too, I doubt we'll see this type of item.  

Here's my wish list from the August thread. I still want it all!

-bath bombs

-a cool Jonathan Adler picture frame or similar style

-a coupon for a bouquet of flowers

-those glass Bodum coffee mugs everyone loved

-flavored, free-trade coffee

-scone mix (mmmm...caramel flavor maybe)

And that Tarte palette everyone mentioned they wanted in the September thread.

I'd love the Kinsella book and cute socks too.

Maybe a nice coffee travel mug for the cooler weather? I would like a small canvas print or one with a funny quote for my office. Wouldn't mind some cute socks. Some great hand lotion maybe? What is everyone else hoping for?
I would love a book! You can never have too many travel mugs I have learned.  I would love to see a hair mask or some house slippers. Anything pumpkin would be fantastic as well!

I would like to see a book as well, also love the bouquet of flowers coupon idea. I could send them to my family who live in another state :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would also like a mug, a fall scented candle, a jewelry item, something useful cosmetic wise. Waiting to see what they did with this website down thing.

Latest posts

Back