Birchbox October 2014 Spoilers! Video is up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...personally not super excited by the choices this time. I wonder if they will have a special box again this time around.

I'm not excited by the choices this time either. I think I'll be leaving it all up to chance this month.

Hooray for October!  And lippies!  So excited as it is my birth month.  And Halloween!

Will prob do Mally in box 1 and Model co in box 2.

I think the Mally liquid lipsticks look nice.  I kind of like not choosing a sample though.  I'll have to think about it over the next few days.

eta

I forgot I reactivated an old sub last month.  So Mally on one and no choice on the other.  Problem solved!

I'm actually most excited about the books.  I'm right in the middle of _Dark Places_ and was trying to decide whether to go pick up my comic con pass tonight or stay home and try to finish it tonight.  Between the fact that the doors for the con open for tickets and passes at 8am (I normally get up at 5am for work, so 8am is not a big deal for me *at all*), the theme for October, and the fact that they're featuring Gillian Flynn next month, I'm going to stay home and read!  And then hope that they offer the books in the Birchbox shop individually so I can pick up _Gone Girl_ and _Sharp Objects_ with points if I don't get them in any of my Halloween mystery gift exchanges (I'm doing three of them, and one is specifically for books).

I am choosing the Model Co. lipstick. Kitty is my absolute favorite lipstick and I have used up my tube. I am grateful I don't have to purchase another trio pack to get a new one. 

I'm actually most excited about the books.  I'm right in the middle of _Dark Places_ and was trying to decide whether to go pick up my comic con pass tonight or stay home and try to finish it tonight.  Between the fact that the doors for the con open for tickets and passes at 8am (I normally get up at 5am for work, so 8am is not a big deal for me *at all*), the theme for October, and the fact that they're featuring Gillian Flynn next month, I'm going to stay home and read!  And then hope that they offer the books in the Birchbox shop individually so I can pick up _Gone Girl_ and _Sharp Objects_ with points if I don't get them in any of my Halloween mystery gift exchanges (I'm doing three of them, and one is specifically for books).
I vote for finishing the book!  I really liked Dark Places thought it ended well.  I've read Gone Girl (I'm getting way to excited for the movie coming out) but need to read Sharp Objects still.  I actually have it checked out from the library but just haven't read it yet.

Will be getting the lipstick.

I don't like glosses, which is a shame because the colors are pretty.

And the eyeliner is crap, in my opinion. It goes on nice, but by the end of the day I looked like a raccoon. 

Lipstick it is. =3

I normally don't like glosses but this one is intriguing- I've never seen a high pigmented gloss before.  I already have something similar to the Modelco so I think I'll choose one gloss color with one sub and the other with the other. 

I already have that pencil from ipsy and it smudges like crazy.

I'm down to one subs this month. I don't think I'm picking. I'm drowning in lippies as much as I want to try Mally. 

I have been wanting to try anything from Mally, so I was super excited to see those choices. I'm going to go with the Petal color. Yay!

Do they really think many people are  going to choose the teeny Lord&Berry BLACK eyeliner that has been sent out a bajillion times by multiple subs?!?!  I have a feeling not too many people will choose that. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am addicted to lip products so I'm going to choose the Mally as I've never tried that brand before. I'm also totally buying two of those candles...one for me & one for my sister!

They didn't mention when the PSY email would go out, did they? I don't think they did...

I've enjoyed the one Mally product I have, so I think I'm going to try some more. As for my second account, I debating between a mystery and unsubbing – I just have so much stuff.

I have 2 of the Party Proof lipsticks, but not Kitty...I do like them, but I'm also liking the look of that Melon gloss...hmm. At least I know I don't want the liner. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of tempted by the candle, but it really depends how much it is.

I am addicted to lip products so I'm going to choose the Mally as I've never tried that brand before. I'm also totally buying two of those candles...one for me & one for my sister!

They didn't mention when the PSY email would go out, did they? I don't think they did...
Emails go out 9/25 they did not "say" it but it flashed on the screen!  Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back