FOTD: M7fx Smokey Lip Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to all! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

New to the forum and loving everyone's work so far! Here's my FOTD.

2637530.JPG

I'm currently developing my youtube channel with tutorials and featured looks, if there's anything you would love to see please let me know and I can post it in FOTD for you all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

M7fx

I like the inner eye highlighting...what to do you use to get that?

Do you have any advice on getting rid of very dark areas with highlighting in a natural looking way?

I am a transwoman and I am pretty good at makeup exept for rounding out my upper inner eye area where the eye socket meets the upper area of the nose.

I know for a more feminine look I have the lighten this area a lot...but after highlighting I have to round it out also with a slightly darker shade contour.

I guess since I see that your highlighting of the inner eyes looks great I thought you might have some highlighting advice.

I'm thinking perhaps my problem is just the material I'm using....or perhaps I'm using the wrong type of brush.

What type of brush(or other applicator) do you use to apply highlighter?

I do have a pressed highlighter ....the first time I tried putting it on it lightened the area a bit but I still wasn't able to round out things.

Then the next time I tried:

I thought perhaps first time I didn't have enough moisture to apply highlighter. So this time I added some creme concealer to the upper inner eye area and upper nose are and then appled the pressed highlighter. I think it worked a little better but it  still wasn't round out completly. also the application didn't look natural and was a little cakey.

I checked out one of your youtube makeup tutorial videos btw.

....In this video you say this "I've already highlighted my browbone with ing??t 30 ashen"....I didn't get the name of that highlighter?

I don't want to highlight my nose area that lightly....does in??t- the brand you said have a more natural(less white) skin colored highlighter?

Also is that a more cremey or more powdery(or something in between?) highlighter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back