GLOSSYBOX October 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikecarus

Hala Madrid!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd kick off the thread for October since I saw the spoilers over at Ramblings Of A Suburban Mom :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Screen-Shot-2014-09-23-at-12.45.49-PM.png

October GLOSSYBOX boxes will contain:

~Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint
~Vince Camuto Amore

And of course we already know that October will also contain that Nails Inc product. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ImageProxy.jpg

Personally I'm really glad I've canceled Glossybox. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the spoiler! I'm not too interested in the Vince Camuto Amore product...fruity and floral, yuck...I don't prefer either scent! I'm interested in the Tarte item, simply because I've yet to try any Tarte product.

I am liking all three. Love the Tarte, In need of some new nail products (is it a top coat because that would be really good or a treatment?), and I may be one of the few but I love perfume samples! Wonder what the other two products will be?

I am a fairly new Tarte fan.   I am currently using an eye primer, undereye corrector, bronzer (probably retired for winter) and an eye shadow palette from Tarte.  I have not tried a single lip product so, this is a score for me.

I love all three spoilers so far! Mini perfume bottles are so cute, I love tarte lip products, and I'm a nail polish hoarder. So far so good!

I'm super over all the lip products in the sub boxes....both Sept and Oct for Glossybox, 3 of the 4 PYS choice options for Birchbox October, FabFitFun Fall, PS LE Fall, PS August....as someone who mostly wears chapstick aside from a swipe of gloss on a night out, I need something different! Hopefully I can swap 

I'm really psyched about the lip tint!

Dear god please let there be variations in polish color.

Is the fragrance a deluxe mini or a vial/spray?

I'm so glad I unsubbed from Glossybox, I feel like it's pretty pricey and the past few months have looked veeery uninteresting for my tastes :S. Good luck, I hope you guys enjoy your boxes this month ^.^

There was a sample of the Vince Camuto Amore perfume in my Instyle magazine and it smells great!  I think it would be great if we received a hair accessory like a headband or cute ponytail holder.  I would also love to get a hair mask.  

I'm super over all the lip products in the sub boxes....both Sept and Oct for Glossybox, 3 of the 4 PYS choice options for Birchbox October, FabFitFun Fall, PS LE Fall, PS August....as someone who mostly wears chapstick aside from a swipe of gloss on a night out, I need something different! Hopefully I can swap 
@, I would be happy to take them from you! I am absolutely loving all of these lip products in the all of the subscription boxes lately, but I could see how someone like you would not.

I wonder why glossybox is all of the sudden doing so many spoilers?
. Maybe because they can't seem to get the present months box out and are trying to grab more subscribers as the old cancel. I FINALLY got notification today that my September box has been set-up with a label to ship. Ridiculous that they have put out so many spoilers for October, yet have not gotten out their boxes to people who have a yearly sub, I made the mistake of paying for a years sub last April, (granted, I received a cost effective offer to do this) but when they can't get out their boxes in a timely fashion.... And you have to wait so griffin long! I won't see Septembers box for a week or longer...... And this box, October's won't get to me till November.

and the change to the cancellation policy probably has people not signing back up. I know if I was charged for 2 boxes before I even received 1 I'd jump ship. They also screwed up the gift box by raising it to $25, so no ones purchasing extra boxes now. 

and the change to the cancellation policy probably has people not signing back up. I know if I was charged for 2 boxes before I even received 1 I'd jump ship. They also screwed up the gift box by raising it to $25, so no ones purchasing extra boxes now. 
Haha yeah that's basically me. I cancelled as soon as they changed their policy because there's no way I'm getting suck with them for two months when I'd rather wait for spoilers/new promo codes every month before signing back up. The gift box price is also not helping. XD

Latest posts

Back