Tea Tree Lovers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello babes! Any fans of Tea Tree here??? I especially love the amazing smell besides it helping with me acne  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any products to recommend for Tea Tree too? Would love to hear about your favorite Tea Tree products!  :wub:   :wub:

I shall start off with mine: I use Sara Shantelle's Tea Tree Facial Bubbles Green Tea Extract, it's a cleanser which I use to wash my face in the morning and night, suitable for oily and acne skin  :sunshine:   :luv:

I love tea tree oil! It helps me when I get pimples. It isn't as harsh as other spot treatments I use, but it is very effective! 

I like tea tree oil. Im not currently using a tea tree oil product, but I've had good luck with The Body Shop's tea tree oil line. As mentioned the pure oil is great for acne AND bug bites. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love tea tree oil,its antibiotic properties helps to aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff etc.

I like Desert Essence's tea tree oil facial cleansing pads. I also think my face wash from them has tea tree oil in it. Both are excellent. 

I love the Body Shop's tea tree line, but I only use the pure oil and the nighttime blemish fade lotion.  I've been using both every night since July and I have not had any cystic acne since I started using it.  I also have used the Tea Tree Water from Lush. 

When I get acne I just apply it at night and the next morning it clears off  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same for that time when I had a ear infection (my piercings), just dabbed some tea tree oil onto my cotton pad and pat my ear. Next morning, a lot better!! :lol:

tea tree is in fact highly antimicrobial! id definitely recommend it for acne and other skin issues involving bacteria!

I use Australian Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner alongside my Pro Naturals Hair Repair System, works great.

I mostly just use the pure oil on acne, but it really is wonderful for that!
A friend of mine also used a few drops in her DIY babywipes she made when her daughter was little, which I thought was an interesting application.
Very versatile stuff! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back