Halloween and facepaints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, 

with halloween coming up and a party invite i really want to go all out with my costume. The party is themed 'the grave gatesby' so not much scope. I dont want to go just dressed in 20's attire, a bit boring so I desperately need advice on hypoallergenic face paints. Can anyone recommend any face paints suitable for very sensitive eczema prone skin? I'd love to hear from people who have experience with this or have used these types of products before (I don't want to have a bad reaction). 

Thanks  : ) 

Hey, 

with halloween coming up and a party invite i really want to go all out with my costume. The party is themed 'the grave gatesby' so not much scope. I dont want to go just dressed in 20's attire, a bit boring so I desperately need advice on hypoallergenic face paints. Can anyone recommend any face paints suitable for very sensitive eczema prone skin? I'd love to hear from people who have experience with this or have used these types of products before (I don't want to have a bad reaction). 

Thanks  : ) 
First off DO NOT purchase any face paints from dollar stores or buy cheap brands from costume shops. If you decide to go the cheap route, definitely take allergy medication before you use it on your skin.

Since you have very sensitive skin, I recommend purchasing water-based cake and liquid face / body paints from brands like: 

- Ben Nye

- Graftobian

- Mehron

- Kryolan

- MuFE Pro line

- MAC Pro

- OCC (airbrush use is highly recommended), you could use tools, but the cost might be prohibitively high for this type of purpose.

Back