My Glam Room - What is it and why do I want it early?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am off the waitlist in only 5 weeks, without jumping through any social media hoops.  I am not one to advertise for a company I have no experience with, call me crazy but I can't recommend something I've never tried.  Anyway, today I got an e-mail from Ipsy saying that I could get access to My Glam Room in just three easy steps, the first one being posting on Facebook, which I am not going to do.  When I went to the website and clicked on My Glam Room, on the left it says "Coming Soon" with another enticement to post to Facebook, but on the right is a list of what's in my October bag.  So my question is, what else is in the Glam Room that I would want access to it early?

Thanks!

The glam room just shows the items you'll be receiving for the month. If your 5 items are showing, then you're good to go.

It just shows you what you're getting in your bag; maybe they have already revealed the rooms and you just got a late email?

Or else what is showing now is not actually what's going to be in your bag, just a representation of it?

I don't know, seems odd. 

Thanks! I thought the "Coming Soon" part was strange when there's already the list of products. Good to know I'm not missing out on anything.

You can change the settings on facebook so that only you can see the notifications that it posts. When you go to share something, click the drop down arrow and change it to "only me" that way you can still see the glam room early and get extra points for sharing ipsy posts on facebook.

You can change the settings on facebook so that only you can see the notifications that it posts. When you go to share something, click the drop down arrow and change it to "only me" that way you can still see the glam room early and get extra points for sharing ipsy posts on facebook.
I was going to say this. Basically do this and after you're done and skipped the waitlist, remove everything and no one will ever know.

Back