Alternative to Boots No. 7 Advanced Hydration day cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loved the Boots No. 7 Advanced Hydration day cream however unfortunately it was discontinued a couple of years ago :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought quite a few tubs before they discontinued and have now just used my final one! I have yet to find a cream to match, I don't like the new No. 7 range at Boots including all the moisturizers including the Beautiful Skin range. Has anyone who used to use the Advanced Hydration creams found a suitable alternative that they can recommend?

Really frustrating when great products get replaced with poorer ones.... 

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Just thought I'd bump this to try and see if there was anyone that could help?

Also, anyone that could recommend a day moisturiser for the face would be great. I have very dehydrated skin that is prone to cystic acne breakouts but I'm not looking for anti-aging (yet!) and I wear foundation over the top of makeup. 

Any help would be great!

I loved the Boots No. 7 Advanced Hydration day cream however unfortunately it was discontinued a couple of years ago :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought quite a few tubs before they discontinued and have now just used my final one! I have yet to find a cream to match, I don't like the new No. 7 range at Boots including all the moisturizers including the Beautiful Skin range. Has anyone who used to use the Advanced Hydration creams found a suitable alternative that they can recommend?

Really frustrating when great products get replaced with poorer ones.... 

Thanks in advance for any help!!

[SIZE=9pt]Never used the Advanced Hydration day cream, wonder why they stopped it?   Digressing .... I changed from Simple Kind to Skin replenishing moisturiser & Nivea Q-10+ anti-wrinkle night cream to Monsia Skincare's Intense Moisturizing Day Cream with [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]SPF[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]15 and Intense Night Repair Cream.   I also use the cleanser and toner.  The main reason being that the list of ingredients in the Simple and Nivea products compared with what goes into Monsia's products.   I work on the principle of less is more.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back