Glossybox Customer Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey im having a really bad experience with Glossybox customer service. Has anyone else experienced bad customer service from them?

Hey im having a really bad experience with Glossybox customer service. Has anyone else experienced bad customer service from them?
Yes: 2 FB posts, 2 calls, and 2 emails...NOTHING!!!

Since it a single box and not a subscription, I am not bothering contacting them again and just hoping my box arrives at some point.

I will never actually subscribe, given this experience and other experiences I have read about on here and FB!

It seems like a lot of people have had issues with GB's customer service. They are also notorious for shipping late in the month so that you usually don't receive your box before the cancellation deadline for the next month, and many don't receive boxes until the first couple weeks of the following month.

I've contacted them twice through their web form/e-mail, and both times it took about 4 days to get a reply. The first time was because I signed up with a code for 15% off my boxes for the duration of my subscription, and noticed that some months they hadn't applied the discount. [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]However, at least for me, they've always made things right in the end.[/SIZE]

It looked like on your blog that you're from the UK? I think that Glossybox US is different from Glossybox UK etc., so their customer service might be different as well. I like the pop art box you received a lot more than our plain jane pink boxes!

Yeah it is really bad I have made several phone calls and emails and nothing. I think if you get them on the phone they are ok its just getting them on the phone! Yeah the UK boxes so far have been really good at least 3 out of 5 full size products and the packaging is so cute! I have quite a few theme boxes! I don't know how different the products are UK compared with US though.  

I made a mistake and had not entered the discount code yet  when I accidentally completed my subscription order. Their CS office was closed over the holiday so I just sent an email. I am especially frustrated about it because I am already getting a Sept box, and decided getting a double was worth it because I wanted to take advantage of the great 20% off deal. 

I have been their cheerleader  on this forum and on the MSA forum, ever since I started following their boxes and even more since I started subscribing. I am so afraid they will not make it right and it will sour me on the box. 

Please Don't Spoil My Year Glossybox! 

Has anyone done this and has the Glossybox Customer Service helped or did they say tough luck? 

Edit:

Yay. I got an email that they would refund me the difference. I am so glad I can still Love Glossybox. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back