Lip Factory October?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are they really super late this month? I haven't even gotten tracking info yet.

I know they're usually my last sub to arrive, but I normally have tracking by now, at least!

One of the suppliers was extremely late, and last I heard they are still waiting for 2/3 of that companies items to arrive. Everyone is getting a 29 Cosmetics lipstick as a bonus item because of the lateness this month. It is situation that is unfortunate.

I got mine a last week. I was wondering why the 29 lipstick wasn't mentioned on the card, now I know. Thats good of them. Wish Popsugar would do something like that this month.

I got my box a few days ago. I didn't get the Frost Bag or the Frost lippy. I got some random cheap pink bag and ModelCO lipgloss instead. I was never told shippments were running late and I wasn't told I would be getting substitutes. If they had said something I wouldn't be so angry.

FWIW, @@MizDenise, the bag, while very nice quality, is pretty gaudy. But not getting the 29 is a bummer.

I didn't get any notice about the late shipping, either, but I emailed them and they told me.  

You didn't miss much with Frost. That company is shady and how they treated LF is ridiculous! I also happen to have some of Frost's products and it's kinda sub par compared to others.

Back