Style Quarterly by Pashbox - Promo Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently saw this post on Pique in the Box. Style quarterly is a quarterly fashion and beauty box that sends out accessories, bath and body, skincare, nail care and hair care products. Ashley was offered an exclusive promo code for her readers but of course I missed it, so I contacted Pashbox and the owner gave me this code SECRET10, you receive 10% off the life of your subscription when you sign up for the quarterly plan. I signed right up. She said its good up until membership closes on November 15. This box looks great! I went over to their facebook page and they mentioned self-indulgence, warmth and coziness for the December box. Sounds like the perfect winter box. Anyway, thought I'd share. Here's a photo of the fall reveal from the Pique blog.

sqfall.png

well I may be the only one who has subscribed to this box, but I will update in case any one is interested. They posted their one and only spoiler for the December box and it is from a brand called Elucx. The box will include their Rose Milk Bath Soak. This brand is also sold at Urban Outfitters which is pretty cool. Hope this image isn't too large, if so I'll try to find a smaller one or provide a link. I'm excited for this spoiler, I've always wanted to try a milk bath.

2ppc5rc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little heads up:  Makeup Talk is undergoing a little bit of a renovation, mainly in the subs section, so some companies are getting their very own forums!  Quarterly is one of these companies.  If you are reading this post, it has been relocated.  Thanks!

Moved back to General Subscription section.  Thanks!  The use of "quarterly" in the thread title threw me. 

As a side note, if something needs to be moved in the future, please just use the Report option!  I sometimes miss @ mentions, but if you report it, *all* mods see it, and someone will handle things.

I saw review of this box on"Pique in the box " and thought it looks great. Let us know what will winter box look like. I really like it so far... good spoiler!

Man, I am SO GLAD this got marked as a quarterly sub thread because I never would have seen it otherwise.  I am really intrigued by this box and am subbing beginning in march.  One interesting tidbit - the company rep I emailed said that they never have extra boxes because they don't order / fulfill until after they know how many people have subscribed. It will be interesting to see if this strategy works for them or if it results in weird shipping delays. 

Hmm, maybe its because they're new and don't have as many orders to fulfill as the larger more widely known companies...

They hinted to shipping this week on their Facebook page. I'll let you know if I get my box before the new year though. I can't wait to see what's in it.

They gave me a new code to share!

[SIZE=10pt]It will be redeemable up to 75 times and good through 12/31/14. You can use code SQGIFT10 to save 10% off the life of your subscription when you sign up for our Quarterly plan. Subscriptions will start in March of 0f 2015 and will renew on April 1st.[/SIZE]

First of all, I could never be a subscription box review blogger. I took these pics with my phone but I'll take more this week when I have time to write a review. However this was draining, I think its b/c I'm really just tired, sleepy and hungry lol... This box was beautifully curated imo and I think I found a new box to add to my faves list. I'm so sorry but I have no idea how to spoiler pics.

so this is the box top, which this picture does it no justice at all. The box is a sturdy collapsible box that closes with magnets and there's this custom illustration on it from Aditi Dokani of The Painted Shoe. Its really beautiful.

33564956_065_b.jpg

and these are the contents. the theme was centered around warmth, coziness and self indulgence. there is a boucle knit scarf, cable knit socks, rose milk bath soak from Elucx, tokyo factory fig and vanilla candle, hot chocolate sticks from ticket chocolate, soap and paper factory hand cream from their snow drop collection (its 1 oz but that is their full size, believe its a seasonal item) and as a bonus, since its not on the card, is this coffee mug. its a plain brown mug, but i don't mind it. I'm gonna use that mug to test out all of those hot chocolate sticks. there was also a letter included as soon as you open the outer box, then there was a 5 x 7 card of the illustration with an Aubrey Hepburn quote, cute for framing. Also, I love the personality of the owner, reading the product info card made me laugh out loud a couple of times

butterandcookies.jpg

converse.jpg

Like I said, i'll take more pics this week with my DSLR camera and give a review once I've had a chance to try everything out. Its hard not to do right now but for purposes of the review, I will try and contain myself for at least 2 more days.

Oh yeah, there are color variations for the socks and scarf. The card said that you can see the same scarf on modcloth, its this one but of course its a different color from what I have. Also, you can see this scarf on @thefablifeofanatchdisaster on Instagram. She's actually wearing it in her profile pic. I believe she got hers from Nordstrom 

Thanks for posting, @@raisin!  I am so glad you included the exact product and brand names because if I know myself, I'm going to want to check out each and every shop and get some goodies.  I already placed huge orders at Plum Island and Elucx this week, and write Stephanie (founder of pashbox) a dorky gushing letter about how beautiful these boxes are.  I CAN NOT WAIT to get the march box, I'm dying.  This is basically my dream sub. 

Latest posts

Back