Virtually No Makeup Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to have a natural look, but of course I have imperfections I want to cover up and I don't want to look washed out, so I still want to use makeup. What types of makeup can I use that won't look so obvious that I'm wearing it? How can I achieve the natural look?

I recommend wearing bb cream or cc cream because they do look natural and it doesn't feel heavy as a foundation.

(I personally use BB cream, but will be switching to CC cream tomorrow, because it helps problem skin like mine (I got scarring, blemishes and acne).

And add a bit of bronzer so that the colours don't look as flat.

I would recommend the Benecos Trio "Fall in love blusher", it offers very natural  like makeup no makeup look and it is organic as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
For this, which is my everyday look, I just use concealer on my imperfections. No need to paint your face with makeup if you do not need it, just place the concealer on the areas you want to vanish. Add a cream matte blush for a dewy but not sparkly flush, and a warm bronzer all around the edges of your face. A little bit of mascara on the top and bottoms of your lashes, and a peachy nude gloss or tinted lip balm on your lips. Good luck!

I would recommend you use a Tinted Moisturizer or a foundation with low coverage like...
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizers
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum ,
Bourjois CC Cream,
Dior Nude foundation,

If you still see imperfeccion showing up, you can do some pint point concealing with a little brush and a bit of concealer.

Use a cream or liquid blush as they are the ones that actually look natural like if your skin has a rosey glow: http://www.jessicadelatorre.com/watercolour-fluid-blusher-in-joy/

Use a gloss or a lipstick that matches your lipcolor, that way nopbody will notice that your lipstick is fading.

xo

I feel like bareMinerals' new liquid serum foundation BareSkin is really good at no-makeup makeup. That and using Josie Maran's creamy infinity cheek/lip stains, filling in your brows, tightlining your upper waterline, and curling your lashes would be awesome. I think you'd look great.

Latest posts

Back