• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MUFE Foundation Palette for $95

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got it a couple of days ago, but unfortunately this palette doesn't work for me since it's oil based. It's a great palette though. The palette is practically new and definitely sanitary. I delicately scraped out 3 shades, I just took a little bit out with a sanitized spatula to check the consistency. As a Makeup Artist I know how important it is to keep all cosmetics sanitary, so rest assure that this palette is very clean and properly taken care of. Most of the palette is untouched and in perfect condition, 8/11 shades. I did get the palette with some sweat marks but that does not effect the foundations. 

I paid $113+tax, I'm trying to sell it for $95 and $5 for shipping. I'm totally willing to take offers. 

Make Up For Ever Description:
A palette featuring 11 shades of Pan Stick Foundation for evening out the complexion and camouflaging small imperfections.

Inspired by the hand-filled palettes used by makeup artists backstage at photo shoots and fashion shows, MAKE UP FOR EVER offers 11 Pan Stick Foundation colors in one palette. The shade options allow you to customize your foundation while offering buildable coverage from sheer to full.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Back