• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ashleylind's Secret Santa list!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Ashley, and I'm a 32-year-old graphic designer in Kansas City, with a 2-year-old daughter and 2 Westies (+ a husband). My love for make up actually started last September when I was preparing for a heart surgery. At the time, I thought it was a distraction, but my obsession is still going strong. Below are just suggestions, to help you get to know my routines. Thank you in advance!

**I have no allergies. I am on a low-sodium diet though (So just don't send me a thing of salt, and we are good).**

Unconditional-love brands: Eyeko, First Aid Beauty, Gilchrist & Soames, Jouer, Jurlique, Mally, My Beauty Diary, NUXE, Ruffian, Skyn Iceland, Urban Decay, Zoya

Scent obsessions: If a lotion, lip balm, etc., smells like roses or rain – I want it. (Rose-scented products I currently own: Jurlique Rose Love Balm, Jurlique Rose Moisturizer Mask, NUXE Rose Water, Atelier Rose Anonyme, and Smiths Rosebud Salve). I don't currently own any products that smell like rain.

Non-specific things I'm looking for: 
- Cleansers and Moisturizers (I have dry skin) – So far my favorite moisturizer is the DDF one that was in BB, but I don't like using just one moisturizer, and am open to suggestions
- South Korean skincare products!!!
- Lotion (with my dry skin, I go through an embarrassing amount)
- Anything that smells like roses, honey, rain or the beach
- Dry shampoo
- Hairspray that still gives flexibility (for bangs only)

My wish list: http://www.pinterest...eauty-wishlist/

Other Specifics I'd Love
- Mally eyeliner (only have Champagne Pink and Ice Blue)
- Memebox: Any items from Bubble Pop, Honey 1, Superfoods, Rose, Skincare
- Foot peeling masks (I've heard the Holika Holika ones are good)
- Neutrogena Rainbath body wash

Subscription boxes I currently have:
- Birchbox (since October 2013)
- Memebox

Please no:
- Self tanners
- Sticky lip glosses
- Eye primers
- Perfume
- Hair oil
- Candles or anything to do with fire (My family had a fire in our house when I was little, and I'm still terrified of fire and rarely ever light candles)

Products I own and currently use regularly:
Face
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Glow
- Jouer bronzer
NARS Orgasm blush (Happy with this, and not a huge blush person)

Eyes:
- Clinique touch tint for eyes
Urban Decay Naked2
- Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
- Eyeko liquid liner in black (While I love it, I think I want to try Kat Von D Tattoo Liner next)
- Bottom eyeliner changes between black, green and purple
- IT Cosmetics Tightline black primer
- Eyeko Black Magic mascara (First mascara that doesn't give me clumps)

Lips
- Smith's Rosebud Salve
- Jurlique Rose Love Balm
- When I do wear something with color, it rotates between Jouer gloss, Mally pencil and the LAQA & Co Lip Lube

Random tidbits:
- I like hearts. After having my daughter in January 2012, I was diagnosed with post-partum cardio myopathy, pregnancy-induced heart condition, and went into congestive heart failure. My doctor was actually preparing me emotionally for a heart transplant, when I somehow started to recover. In November 2013, I had a pacemaker/defibrillator put in to help further my recovery. But hearts remind me of my amazing strength.
- LOVE Doctor Who

- Am open to handmade goods as well

- Really big on collecting artwork (especially abstract pieces)

- Home colors are black, white, gray, green

- I have an unhealthy obsession with houndstooth

- Yellow is my favorite color

- My blog for further stalking: http://decoratingobs...d.blogspot.com/

Back