• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Secret Santa!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Santa!  :santa:

I have a lot of my 'wish list' items on Elfster but figured I would make a little blurb with a bit about me just incase it would help you out any.  I'm 23.  I'm a pediatric nurse.  I tend to wear very simple makeup(eyeliner/mascara/blush/tinted lip balm) or just tinted lip balm to work.  On my days off I add eyeshadow to my makeup routine.  For eyeshadows, I love neutrals/nude colors.  I love pinks, browns, purples, and greens.  I tend to stay away from blue.  I'm currently addicted to my Hourglass blue palette.  Since I've had it I seriously can't pull myself away from it.  I would love to try some interesting indie blushes though if you have a favorite.  For lip products, I like everything.  I'm okay with lip glosses, lipstick, or lip balm.  If you have a favorite product I would love to try it!  I tend to go with pink shades I love light bubblegum pink colors (like U.D. Obsessed) as well as darker pink colors.  Not crazy about red shades or anything too bright.  I'm interested in trying darker berry colors.  My skin is normal and I have a simple skincare routine.  I don't typically have any issues with it so I don't use foundation.  I will use BB cream every once in a while (maybe once or twice a month).  My hair is long and wavy.  It tangles like crazy if I'm not careful with it.  I like dry shampoo and dry conditioners.  I always like trying new shampoo and conditioners.  For bath and body products, I love Lush and Haus of Gloi   :wub: .  However, if you have anything you love I would be more than happy to try it.  I always am excited to try new products and potentially find a new favorite product.  I love bath bombs.  I really like any products for the bath.  I love body wash; I always like to try new scents.  I have pretty dry skin so I like moisturizing lotions that leave my skin soft and moisturized for a while.  

Okay.  I think I have gone on long enough.   :lol:  I hope this helps!

Back