Birchbox Man- Nick Wooster box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I showed my husband the sneak peek video for December and he wants to know what is actually in the box before deciding if he wants to pick that sample. I understand we should get the email to choose around the 12th, but I am not sure if we will be able to see what's in the box before.  I have been Googling the box, but can't find anything. 

I wondered the same thing. I think I'll end up picking that for my hubby anyway because the zipper pouch is really nifty

I just added a subscription for my hubby on my account tonight. Do you they will send me a selection email on the 12th? It's short notice but I'm an ace for the women's box.

I just added a subscription for my hubby on my account tonight. Do you they will send me a selection email on the 12th? It's short notice but I'm an ace for the women's box.
I added my subscription for my husband around this time last month and I did not get a sample selection email last month.

I've been subbed to bb man for almost 9 months I think. I'm not sure, but I would def call and ask just to be sure. The bb man sample choice goes really really quick. Way quicker than the women's choice. I have to stay glued to my email all day

I've been subbed to bb man for almost 9 months I think. I'm not sure, but I would def call and ask just to be sure. The bb man sample choice goes really really quick. Way quicker than the women's choice. I have to stay glued to my email all day
Thanks for the heads up!

I'm tempted to get my husband a BB Man box with the 20BACK code, which is only good until Thursday. I haven't been able to find any sort of FAQ for the men's box, so if I were to subscribe now, would I get a November box and then be billed again for December a couple of days later? I wait until the 1st of the month when I resub on the women's side, but I have no idea what the men's billing cycle is!

I'm tempted to get my husband a BB Man box with the 20BACK code, which is only good until Thursday. I haven't been able to find any sort of FAQ for the men's box, so if I were to subscribe now, would I get a November box and then be billed again for December a couple of days later? I wait until the 1st of the month when I resub on the women's side, but I have no idea what the men's billing cycle is!
The men's subscription bills the 15th of every month and ships by the 25th

Thanks for the suggestion. I called but it was too late to pick. I did confirm they will be sending a code with the $20 back in an email on Friday. I was worried about that as I'm used to getting points instantly upon purchase.

I need to remember to set a timer, I got the email at 8:46am and by the time I got on to select an item at 10:30am everything was gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at my account and that is exactly what happened. Getting the November box and looked at my card on line and say two charges a few days apart. It's okay because I'm happy he is receiving the Bowrey earbuds this month. (I bought them for my son last year.) and hopefully we will get the tie in December.

Totally okay with it because of the $20 back code.

Latest posts

Back