Lip Factory November 2014 All About Lips bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 The November bag will be the All About Lips bag! I'm very excited, love the lip only bags! (who am I kidding? I love all my LF bags)

This will be my first all-lips box! It's even more fun for me because it's my birthday month!

I wonder if the 29 Cosmetics lipstick they added last month for the glitch was supposed to be in this bag?

This is my favorite make-sub by far. And I just love the ladies themselves!

@@annatomical  did you see the part where they asked that it NOT be shared anywhere?

I think we all got the email, but we aren't mentioning it specifically per their request in the last paragraph....
Uh, that sounds shady. I haven't subbed to Lip Factory in several months, but if you have to ask you sub'ers not to talk about an email you send out, that's suspicious. 

Huh, it didn't strike me as shady or suspicious at all, I understand the reason why they did it. I appreciate them letting us know what's going on. But everyone is going to have their own perspective on things, that's just human nature! 

I'll tell you why. Because they are in talks with a few investors and if this issue goes public, it'll be hard to find any investors who will work with them. This came straight from Miss L. I know they can pull this off!

I have been subscribed to Lip Factory for a year now, and have not received my November box.  I did not receive the email that you all are talking about.  Could someone PM me or something to tell me what is going on with Lip Factory? I went to the website, but I couldn't find any shipping info, and the "Messages" section hasn't been updated since October.

wasn't the december box due to ship this week , was it stated in the email i can't remember ,I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere,

I think it was, but at this point, I'm being very patient with them. They've got to be reeling. I am so disgusted with those freaking Frost punks.

I haven't been charged yet, so I don't think they'll be shipping any time soon.

I am a LF subscriber as well and did not recieve the email. Would someone mind PMing me please?

Edit: Got it thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i got charged 3 weeks ago on getting the email ,i sent them an email saying i had loads of points so they refunded the december box for me and used my points, I'm hoping very much for the january box to come through, such a great box and they are so much better than crappy uk boxes, i hope they can get a backer, I'm now being spammed with frost beauty box ads, as i complained about the gloss to them, 

Lip factory has great customer service, but I'll butt out now lol. I'm thinking this is a site for a certain group of beauty bloggers and maybe I shouldn't be posting here. So...sorry to intrude. I just wanted to say that I have been impressed with their customer service.

@@Ambrosiakat I'm sorry if I said anything that made you feel unwelcome!

I am SO not a beauty blogger. I am a 51 year old crone who just started wearing makeup, and even now just wear lipstick on a regular basis. I go months not wearing anything else. Trust me when I tell you no one in their right mind would pay the slightest attention to anything I had to say about beauty. 

I think those of us who subscribe to LF are really pulling for them, and just want to do what we can to make sure they stay in business. 

Again, my apologies for upsetting you!

Oh, you didn't upset me. I have just been thinking for a while now that maybe this wasn't really a place for non bloggers cuz everyone seemed like they were in the know. I didn't want to piss anyone off for jumping in where I didn't belong. But thank you for your response because I now know that anyone can post here. I'm pretty new to this site and the beauty box thing.

I love Lip Factory so far because they seem very into pleasing their customers. The boxes have been worth the wait.

Have you noticed what I have? I'm guessing you have based on your Frost comment. Every YouTube review of the October box, I mean every one I've seen, has a Frost lip gloss with no stopper and a big mess.

Latest posts

Back