Lip Monthly

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the deal in October where I got the box for free or really cheap (I can't remember off the top of my  head). They ended up charging me before I was able to cancel, but I was so dissapointed in October.

I just got my november bag in the mail and I'm really pleased! I'm actually kinda sad I cancelled now.

This month's bag had:

Ofra lipliner in Maya

Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet

NYC expert last lipstick in purple crush (this is not really purple)

crown lip brush

and City Color whilte gold shadow and highlighter

the total retail value was just under $35 and all the products are current. Plus, there was another new bag this month. The bag is red and all the lip colors are variations of red, which was perfect IMO

Stay away from this company. All of the sudden they decided to send out an email late Saturday night that they are charging for January's bag on the 14th and have not yet sent out tracking for December's. I caught it and cancelled at 11:15 pm on the 13th. Even though on their website, it says I have cancelled and that I need to subscribe to receive January's bag, they retroactively charged me on the 13th.  I am beyond pissed here! I also ordered some products with points in mid November and paid a minimal amount of cash, and I keep getting the runaround and have not received them. They told me they shipped my products last week, and then in the same sentence tells me they were delivered to me on November 28th. Seriously????

Back