Purple hair and what color eyebrows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never really painted or done my eyebrows but I recently have been thinking my face might look more prominent if they are shaped and done.  First question what color since my hair is purple and second a good tutorial for a first timer.  Also products ladies what do you use?  Dipbrow, Gimmie brow,  Please help lol

I have dark purplish hair and I just do a dark brunette eyebrow. I like prominent eyebrows though. When I was starting out I bought the Too Faced Brow Envy set. It's a good place for a beginner because they have the stencils and the tools included that comes in handy. Plus it has two shades plus a wax and highlighter.

I don't have a link but CherryDollFace is who I looked at when I started doing my brows. She has good YouTube videos.

I have dark purplish hair and I just do a dark brunette eyebrow. I like prominent eyebrows though. When I was starting out I bought the Too Faced Brow Envy set. It's a good place for a beginner because they have the stencils and the tools included that comes in handy. Plus it has two shades plus a wax and highlighter.

I don't have a link but CherryDollFace is who I looked at when I started doing my brows. She has good YouTube videos.
I will definitely check it out.  Thanks.

Back