Colourpop NEW Holiday Lip Sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to do a quick post on the *NEW* Colourpop Cosmetics holiday lip sets. These sets are limited edition so once they are gone, they're gone  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  There are 4 different sets for sale, however, I only picked up two. The two that I picked up are "Hold the Holly" and "Not So Silent"

There are 6 items in each set and they are $30. If you buy one set you will automatically get free shipping.

The two sets that I picked up include 3 lippie stix and 3 lippie pencils. The other 2 kits for sale include 6 lippie pencils.

Here is the packaging:

The packaging is so gorgeous and well made. You don't even need to wrap these. Seriously, so beautiful!

"Hold the Holly" set includes the following shades (shade descriptions from ColourPop's website):

Lippie Pencils:

• Skimpy: (Soft warm nude beige)
  • LBB: (Rich plum wine)
  • Bossy: (Classic blue red)

Lippie Stix:

• Cookie: (True nude beige / Matte Finish)
  • Cheers: (Deep raspberry / Matte Finish)
  • Confetti: (True blue red / Hyper Glossy Finish)
"Not So Silent" set includes the following shades (shade descriptions from ColourPop's website):

Lippie Pencils:

• Bound: (Mid-tone nude pink)
  • Scandy: (Cool toned neon pink)
  • Ellarie: (Blackened violet)
Lippie Stix:

• Bound: (Light nude pink / Glossy finish)
  • Tuxedo: (Cool toned neon pink / Hyper Glossy Finish)
  • TuTu: (Blackened red violet / Matte Finish)
​Here are my swatches (and please excuse the writing on my hand. I tried to take it off but the pen won):

As with all ColourPop products, these are super pigmented and smooth. They last for about 4 to 5 hours on my lips (lippie pencil + lippie stick together). They are cruelty-free products and are made in the USA. I would highly recommend these sets to anyone wanting to try a variety of their lip products or someone who is looking to buy one gift and possibly split it up between friends. I hope all you lovelies enjoyed this post! 

Thanks for the review! I've been eyeing the 'Forget the Fruitcake' set & it has some of the same colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The only new shade I didn't get was "Lady". It looks like a dark reddish brown. That's the only thing about these holiday sets that I'm not a huge fan of..you can't buy things individually. I bought two of the eye sets and ended up with some repeats  <_< Those will probably go up on my trade list................should I ever learn how to make one on here haha  *MUT challenged*

Latest posts

Back