Clinique Chubby Sticks for lips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're comparable to nyx, in my opinion. My friend borrowed my one in berry for her wedding and loved it, as she hates lip gloss and lipstick (things she can feel on her lips).

I have four gift size ones, they don't have great pigmentation, drugstore is better, in particular revlon which In my opinion are the best chubby stick lipsticks on the market

It is a really sheer, scentless, moisturizing lip balm that gives a gentle wash of color- basically my favorite things on planet earth. I have one in my purse at all times, because I find most of the colors are soft enough not to interfere with any makeup or clothing I might be wearing, I don't need a mirror to apply it, and the smell won't interfere with any perfume I am wearing/ is still wearable in perfume free offices. Bonus, they are chunky enough that I don't lose them in the abyss that is my purse. 

It is not particularly pigmented though, so if that is what you are looking for in a tinted lip balm you might try the Pixi Shea Butter ones (this is scented but I really like it, unscented alternative would be the new Tarte Lipsurgences) or the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm if you want something more in the middle color payoff wise. 

I use these and like them but i'm open to trying drugstore brands especially if they are cheaper and just as good so will defo give Revlons a try. They have two types ones a more subtle blam and the others a deeper lip colour, more like a moisturizing lipstick which I like in plushest punch.

Back