TARGET Beauty Boxes - Winter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got naturals and women - they look like nice deals and more cool gift ideas!

For a total of $15, I have an extra gift for the 3 guys in my life. I couldn't pass this up. This could also take care of stocking stuffers which can never be done for $5.00. But, I think I will wrap it as a present and still spend silly money on the stocking.

Ugh, mine won't take my gift card. Its only 5 dollars, but I don't really want to spend 10 on it, since I already have most of it and am just buying for stocking stuffers..

Did anyone get a confirmation?  I purchased about 3 or 4 hours ago and haven't seen anything.  I had this same problem with another store on Friday.  Yet, a gazillion other stores sent me something right away.  Just curious if its just me on this one.

yes, I got my order confirmations.  Did you check your spam and trash folder?

I'm late to the party and missed the men's box. Bummer wanted to get it as a stocking stuffer for the hubby. Oh well, was still able to grab the ladies box.

i ended up getting 4 for different family members, great deal on the men's box.

@@biancardi ~ Thanks for responding. I did check all the folder possibilities. This happened with Hollister over the weekend - later in the day I got 5 confirmations as they tried to resend to me. Not sure why it happened with that store yet, I was flooded with the others I purchased from. I will call Target to be sure. Sounds like the Men's box is sold out. I ordered 3.

Edited to add: I called and thankfully got my confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine finally went through. I guess the git card portion of the payment doesn't always show on the screen? I have never had that happen before, and even the confirmation showed the amount w/out the gift card, but the Visa charge shows the discounted price.

I am going to have some very excited nieces this Christmas! Whole lotta squealin goin on!

Screenshot_15.png

What is this!!!? Come on Target, what is restricted to MA that is not to the rest of the USA!

So sad about this :scared:
I am in MA and I was able to get it..

All sold out now dang it! Had my cart loaded with 2 each of the women's but had to stop and take my daughter to school. I was only gone 10 minutes but when I got back and tried to enter my cc info they had sold out.

I was just able to order three of the men's boxes.  The woman's boxes were all out of stock so no gift for me, but the three sons will be well groomed little elves on Christmas morning.  Maybe I'll give them to them Christmas Eve so that all the morning pictures look good lol.

I ordered when they became available.   I had to call for my order number (I still do not have an email confirmation).  I was told that the boxes will arrive by the 15th.  The person I spoke to had a strong accent (I am terrible with accents) but, I think she stated it was guaranteed for the 15th.

Edited to add: I got a shipping notification today. Boxes are expected between the 10th -15th. I am looking forward to these.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really want the women ones because I've been subscribing to new subs lately and don't wanna get ahead of myself. But I got one of the mens boxes as a gift! super excited for it's arrival still, even if it's not for me. I just love getting mail!

Latest posts

Back