I need a hug

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is very not makeup related, but I need to talk. As some of you know, I have chronic health issues. They're complicated, and I won't go into much detail here. Today, my GI doctor finally straight up told me that "stomach bugs," you know the ones that are uncomfortable for a day or two for most people, are going to land me in the hospital pretty much without fail. I'm also extra susceptible to getting these infections in the first place. After all the hospitalizations recently, I guess I knew something was wrong. It just sucks that there's nothing I can do about it. 

Oh, I hope you can make a quick recovery! You get ALL. THE. HUGS.  :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:

PS - Why is this error a thing? 

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear. I know quite a few people with GI problems and they're always in so much pain, I couldn't even imagine. :hugs:  :hugs3:

Oh, I hope you can make a quick recovery! You get ALL. THE. HUGS.  :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:

PS - Why is this error a thing? 
Idk, I came across it for using too many santas in a Secret Santa post

maybe @@Director can do something about it?

@@kawaiimeows @@ZeeOmega @ @@EggyBread

Maximum number of emoticons per post changed from 10 to 50! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL THE HUGS! :hugs3:

Totally feel you on this. I also struggle with some pretty ridiculous chronic GI issues & I know how horrible it can be. PM me if you ever need to vent/chat!  :flowers:

All the Hugs  :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:   :hugs3:

This is very not makeup related, but I need to talk. As some of you know, I have chronic health issues. They're complicated, and I won't go into much detail here. Today, my GI doctor finally straight up told me that "stomach bugs," you know the ones that are uncomfortable for a day or two for most people, are going to land me in the hospital pretty much without fail. I'm also extra susceptible to getting these infections in the first place. After all the hospitalizations recently, I guess I knew something was wrong. It just sucks that there's nothing I can do about it. 
*hugs*

Have you been tested for Celiac's Disease.

I'm back in the hospital. They found something that indicates a growth in my parathyroids. I will be having surgery to have the affected glands removed. The idea of surgery on my necl is freaking me out.

Latest posts

Back