Geek Chic Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
Ooh, I just saw that they're reopening on Monday!  I think I need Black Lodge polish because I've been a Peaker since even before the show started.  I just *knew* it was going to be perfect for me, and I was right.  I eventually want all of the polishes, and I already have One Eyed Jack's, but I'm going to pick these up one at a time.  And I'll also probably grab samples of the Big Damn Heroes collection to hit the order minimum.

I tried Geek Chic today for the first time thanks to meaganola! I really liked the ones I tried. I can't wait to try them all. I found I really like the clan shells too. I have no problem at all with them.

I tried Geek Chic today for the first time thanks to meaganola! I really liked the ones I tried. I can't wait to try them all. I found I really like the clan shells too. I have no problem at all with them.
I'm actually finding that I have better luck with the clamshells, as long as I'm careful while opening. With jars sometimes I have problems screwing the lids back on properly, and I have occasionally dropped one while opening or closing. Need more clamshell samples!

I think I want to dept my Baggies into clamshells. They take up less space too. But I plan on pressing mine soon though

They're back!  And as a January baby and sucker for anything fairy tale-related, gah, Snow Queen.  It's a good thing I was already planning on placing an order for some nail polish and trying to figure out what to get to hit the order minimum!

Back