Beautylish Lucky Bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if this should go here or in the Shopping section, but Beautylish is doing a mystery bag thing beginning Dec 26th. Since they sell higher end products, I'm going to assume the bags will also be higher end. 

They're $75 and say they will be all full size products.

I can't afford it right now but thought I'd share:

http://www.beautylish.com/shop/lucky-bag-2015-rsvp

I'm kind of tempted, ngl. The price point is high, but I like the brands Beautylish sells - plus I am super curious about the varieties!

I guess it all depends on if I get any Christmas money and what I decide to spend it on. :lol:

@@Shalott I thought about Christmas money, too! 

My fear is that I'd mostly foundations, BB creams, etc. I don't wear anything but lip and eye stuff and even at that it's mainly lip stuff. Which, I counted last night and have in the hundreds.

Might be time for me to step back!   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This goes on sale Friday morning! If you signed up to be notified, they said they'll send you an email first thing Friday once the bags are up. I did a little digging and saw what they sent last year and most of it looks really good. There seems to be a good variation, so it doesn't look like you might end up getting all nail polishes or whatever.

Last year they just had natural and bold, but this year they've added MUA bags for professional makeup artists. I might go for the bold. Not sure though, since my Christmas money might want to be used on something else.

I decided to give these a try and order the Natural bag - here's hoping for some great stuff. 

The MUA Lucky Bag sold out within 55 minutes, the Natural bag within 1 1/2 hours. The only one left is the Bold Lucky Bag. Last year the Bold LB contained items from Sugarpill, Lit Cosmetics and other similar brands. Is it worth the high price? Yes HOWEVER like other mystery type bags you can't pick what you're getting so if you're the type who hates certain things skip it but if you don't mind trying things you may not normally try then go for it.

Yeah, the Bold is the one I least wanted so I am passing. I slept too late this morning and missed the launch, my bad. Not that I needed more makeup. :rolleyes:

Luckily for me, the Bold bag is what I wanted and was able to grab one for myself. I'll post pictures once it gets here.

The only bag that should have foundation is the MUA bag. There was no foundation or any products that require matching in any of their previous bags that I could find. EeK. I meant NATURAL! Urban decay on the brain.

The only bag that should have foundation is the MUA bag. There was no foundation or any products that require matching in any of their previous bags that I could find. EeK. I meant NATURAL! Urban decay on the brain.
Yes the MUA bag will have a wide shade selection which is good for MUAs lol. I couldn't decide between natural and bold so I looked at last years and decided on bold. Crossing my fingers it works in my favor and I get a higher value bag.

Once again I missed out. I was going to get the MUA one however I had no money on Paypal account and I don't use the money from my main bank accounts for beauty purchases. lol I was going to get the hubby to buy it for me but he wasn't home and within an hour of it launching the MUA sold out. I thought, "ok, I'll get the natural one then" but he still wasn't home an hour after the MUA sold out and the natural one sold out as well. The only one left was bold and I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not but the decision was made for me when it sold out. LOL

I'll try again in 2015! LOL

I bought the glam bag and my mom "purchased" the natural bag for me. It was shameful. The value seems to be about $180 per bag, unless you get lucky and get some extra items. I wanted to try natural, but it was sold out. The natural was available again later in the day after it was sold out earlier. Very excited. Can't wait! I am new to subs and mystery bags.

I'm so excited to receive my bag since it's my first mystery purchase.  Right now it's scheduled for delivery next Friday - yay!

I'm so excited to receive my bag since it's my first mystery purchase.  Right now it's scheduled for delivery next Friday - yay!
Did you get a shipping notice about it? I haven't received any form of shipping email from them yet.

Deareux, on 02 Jan 2015 - 8:54 PM, said:Did you get a shipping notice about it? I haven't received any form of shipping email from them yet.
 No but I checked My Account and it already had the FedEx tracking number assigned to the order with the anticipated delivery date of 1/9/15.

google Beautylish natural bag 2015 for spoiler. I also found a bold spoiler yesterday. I can't get to it today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I do remember the items though. People weren't happy. Maybe Beautylish took down?

Saphirehaze, on 04 Jan 2015 - 3:15 PM, said:

google Beautylish natural bag 2015 for spoiler. I also found a bold spoiler yesterday. I can't get to it today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I do remember the items though. People weren't happy. Maybe Beautylish took down?
 Darn it, the bag doesn't look so good :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  This is the only spoiler I could find for the natural bag 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if they all will be the same? Because last year I think they had some variation.

Back