Starlooks January 2015 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Wondering if they are giving us a box of random products like last January? What would be the perfect box for you ladies?

For me a brush, marsala colored lipstick, and a setting spray.

Ooh I like your idea for setting spray! I would LOVE that! I would also love (although I am sure others might find the repeat boring) more of the makeup remover because I love it and ran out lol.

I am always down for lippies, and blushes. maybe an eyelid primer? Oh and ANY Gem liner pencil....(although I say that fully knowing that I have a high chance of dupes haha)

january lookbox is up - the theme is "mirrors"!

http://looksbook.starlooks.com/#1063

lookbook1.jpglookbook2.jpglookbook3.jpg

@@biancardi It looks like you have a good possibility of getting your Marsala lip wish

I was hoping for a primer of some sort (I just finished my MUF HD primer and Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer and I'm looking for other options) and a dark coloured lipstick.

That lip color is everything I ever wanted.

I'd love to try an eye primer or neutralizing eye base (do they make anything like that?) and brushes are always welcome.

just got my shipping information for january's starlooks!  yeah excited to see what we get

That's odd....It normally takes forever for mine...I should actually get it today, so maybe I will run home between jobs and check it out!!

I'm excited to see what you guys get!

Mine is out for delivery! I'm excited!

Weird, I usually get mine like 1 1/2-2 weeks after I get my shipping confirmation.

We're not allowed to post blog links right? I found someone's unboxing post. She said the January box is 1 of 2 Marsala lipsticks, either a lip brush or a blending brush, a kohl eyeliner, and a bonus item: a sample of Malibu Soapworks All Natural Brush Cleaner

Latest posts

Back