Discontinued Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 of my FAVORITE items that I've been using for years have been discontinued. I've been able to find them online, but quantities are limited, and they are getting harder to find, and more expensive! I need help finding comparable products.

They are:

CoverGirl Lipslicks Lipgloss. Color: Starlet 160

and

Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Makeup. Color: Light

For the lipgloss, I have tried SO MANY and wasted so much money trying to find a similar product. The reason I love this product so much is that my lips are naturally very red, and this lip gloss tones it down, and still looks natural. Every other one I've tried is just way too pink and looks crazy. 

I like the foundation because it gives me a hint of color (I'm super pale) without looking like my face got a spray tan. Almay has since come out with newer, similar products, called just Smart Shade, but I find these do not last all day, and have almost no tint to them, so I come out looking like a ghost. I basically use it as a backup, but am not happy with it.

Anyone know of similar products? Similar lip colors? Or foundation? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back