The Next Circular Swap - Round #7

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, 

Congrats to all the groups of the most recent Circular Swap (Round #6) for a wonderful, low-drama swap! It was wonderful to see everyone so enthusiastic, fast, and  *responsible* with their boxes. 

I've gotten a few inquiries on when the next circular swap round will begin - and it is with a heavy heart that I will be passing the circular swap moderating duties to someone else. I took over the position from @yousoldtheworld about two years and four swaps ago, and have had the opportunity to get to know so many of you lovely ladies through the process. Tons of make-up, 'lifestyle extras' and chicken toys (thank you @@Kristine Walker) later - I will slowly be phasing myself from MuT.

I'm not sure who will be picking up Circular Swap responsibilities in the future, but I do wish to keep in touch with as many of you as possible. I'm a very easy find on fb. There are only so many tgooberbutts in this world ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Cheers!

@tgooberbutt

Back