How do I get this CoverGirl LiquilineBlast eyeliner to work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought CoverGirl Liquiline eyeliner. It has the eyeliner tip on one end and a smudger on the other. I used for just a few weeks, and now the tip of the eyeliner is gone, inside the housing. You cannot turn anything to make more pop up, and you can't sharpen it, as the eyeliner has plastic over the inside part, not wood. There is plenty more inside, but I just cannot access it. All the CoverGirl eyeliners I've used in the past just pop up once you turn the bottom part, like a mechanical pencil. Am I doing something wrong? I've attached some pics. Thanks!

cg1.jpg

cg2.jpg

cg3.jpg

after looking at reviews, unfortunately it is very difficult to sharpen that eyeliner. there is an l'oreal product that does that as well. basically its "what you see is what you get" and that's it. try and find ones that you are positive it can twist or sharpen. revlon color stay eyeliners are the best. they are waterproof, and long long wearing. best eyeliner i've ever used. 

Back