Smile makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am getting married next month. I had heard about smile makeover treatments. One of my friend told me that it includes treatments like teeth whitening, shaping, filling, alignment, cleaning etc. So I am very interested to get one before my marriage. But I am not sure about the cost and procedures of the smile makeover treatment. So if you have had past experience in these kind of treatments, please share them here. Please recommend me an aesthetic dentistry which offer dental services at reasonable rate. I already heard about Thornhill smile centre in Ontario. But it requires to drive a lot to reach there. If they are worth for money, I am comfortable to visit them.

Yeah. There are dental clinics that offer smile makeover before marriage. Even I had a smile makeover treatment just before my marriage.There was nothing much, the gap between my incisors were removed, and my teeth was made shorter to remove the bunny appearance.

Latest posts

Back