Help me find a very fair tinted moisturizer please?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm having difficulty finding tinted moisturizers that are light enough for my fair skin. I've tried Nars, Smashbox, and a bunch of other brands from Sephora. Most to dark for me. I found a BB cream from Tarte in Fair that was the perfect shade for me but it looked dry against my skin. Does anyone know of any tinted moisturizers or BB creams that contain a very fair shade?

Have you tried Laura Mercier? The lightest shade is pretty light. I used to use it when my skin tone was lighter. Too many years in California and I'm not the lightest shade anymore. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

You should explore korean BB creams. They tend to be on the fair spectrum. They don't get much darker than medium colors.

I have one from ELF which is a pretty close match. Another from Dr.Jart (I think it's water fuse - it's good on my dry skin) I'm as white as snow, so hopefully that helps lol

I just used a sample of the Dr. Jart BB Beauty Balm and it looked great on my skin. I'll have to consider buying this in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coola and Supergoop both have some super light bb/cc creams, I love them! They feel awesome on the skin. If you want more reviews and such, it's available at Birchbox!

I like to use ZA BB cream.It's very easy to use.And it looked great on my skin.

I'm in love with Jouer's matte moisture tint in Porcelain, and I'm hella pale.  

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Cream in light is amaze too.  (holy name, batman.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out Bare Escentuals new Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating gel cream. I just got mine in Vanilla. My skin tone is very fair. This works well for me.

Hellooooooo Shae,

I have been using Aveeno Moisturizer for 6 months now, I felt it was a good product. And my skin tone is very fair, it was suited for me. You also try this product and I think you will feel good.

Latest posts

Back